250lb offduty cop beats up 115lb woman

fat ralphy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I need to get my ass back to Roscoe Village . The Beat Kitchen looks a lot like an old venue in Cleveland called the Euclid Tavern . Diversy Street is the shit .

Never been there, but i think the beat kitchen is on belmont, and i'm not sure but i think they have live music too, but i dont know, someone clarify

It's fucked up because in the 90s while interrogating a suspect beat them so bad that he died the next day. And he was still a cop.

If there wasnt any media exposure the CPD wouldve brushed this under the carpet.

Anyone can become a pig.

this same shitbag or anther pork product?

474364.jpg

this is the bar

DUDE IS OUT ON BOND..70,000$..LAST TIME I GOT ARRESTED FOR GRAF MY BAIL WAS 150,000$

"The Chicago Police Department made a unilateral decision that they were going to charge him only with a misdemeanor without telling the State's Attorney’s Office," said Ekl.

When Savini interviewed him 5 years ago, Abbate said he was sorry for his prior drunk driving and would never do anything like that again. He was also named in a civil rights suit back then. That plaintiff is deceased.

ALOT OF PIGS WHERE IM FROM ARE ALCOHOLICS AND WIFEBEATERS

more from chicago's "finest"

Six off-duty Chicago cops accused in bar attack

POSTED: 8:32 p.m. EDT, March 25, 2007

CHICAGO, Illinois (AP) -- Authorities are investigating claims that six off-duty Chicago police officers were captured on video assaulting four men in a bar, the second report of police involved in an assault to surface in a week.

Adam Mastrucci, Scott Lowrance and brothers Aaron and Barry Gilfand were playing pool at the Jefferson Tap and Grille on December 15 when the off-duty officers attacked them, their attorney Steven Fine said.

Patrol officers responded to a 911 call, but left after speaking to one of the off-duty officers, Fine said. One of the four men required reconstructive surgery for a broken nose and another had broken ribs, Fine said.

Lawyers did not say what may have prompted the alleged incident.

"I don't think this is a case where the police department can say they don't know who they're looking for," he said.

Security cameras inside and outside the bar captured the incident, said Sally Saltzberg, another attorney for the men.

Police and the Cook County state's attorney's office are looking into the claim, said police spokeswoman Monique Bond, who declined to discuss details. No charges have been filed in the case, a department spokesman said Sunday.

Saltzberg filed a petition February 27 in Cook County Circuit Court seeking the officers' names, a precursor to a lawsuit. The men have not formally filed suit. The petition is scheduled to appear before a Cook County judge on April 2, Saltzberg said.

The latest claims follow accusations that an off-duty police officer beat a female bartender who reportedly refused to serve him drinks. A bar surveillance camera also recorded that incident, officials said.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/25/bar.attack.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories