250lb offduty cop beats up 115lb woman

fat ralphy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this shit doesn't surprise me. cops are fucked up. this is the result of them imbibing too much alcohol and hearing the word "No!" You give an asshole authority, then get him drunk and take it away, he will react in the same fashion. This might be the extreme but altogether not surprising. You guys forget cops are ALL dick heads or what?

Oh I'm from the East Bay.

When I lived there I lived in Simi, Woodland Hills, Chatsworth, Northridge, Burbank, Hollywood, West LA, then went up to Camarillo, Ventura, Santa Barbara for a little.

Never really made it out of the valley as far as living, too many data entry jobs.

i'd do her.

That's what i was waiting for :p

Seriously though, that cop is as good as fired, the city will be out AT LEAST a few million for her sueing, etc. I still hate it that everyone is standing there going "ohmygod, ohmygod". Throw a chair at that pig.

That's what i was waiting for :p

Seriously though, that cop is as good as fired, the city will be out AT LEAST a few million for her sueing, etc. I still hate it that everyone is standing there going "ohmygod, ohmygod". Throw a chair at that pig.

shit for a few mill i'd let a cop whoop my ass. i need to work at a bar that cops frequent and get em drunk and then provoke em

THATS HOW I BEAT MY FUCKING WIFEY NIGGA!!!! :hatred: :hatred:

domestic_violence6.jpg

GET MAD. :P

NIGGA POUNDED ON SHORTY ON SOME RUTHLESS SHIT BUT YOU CANT FEEL TOO BAD SHE'S ABOUT TO GET GUAP! EASIEST MILL SHORTY EVER MADE, SHE'S POLISH/RUSSIAN/ALBANIAN TOO SO YOU KNOW HER BOYFRIEND BEATS HER UP ANYWAY...SHE HAD TRAINING BEFORE THE BOUT YOU DIG? PLUS WE ALL KNOW COPS GET FUCKED IN EVERY HOLE WHEN THEY TOUCH THE BING. SO ITS A HAPPY ENDING DOGGIE :lol:

"CHICAGO, Illinois (AP) -- An off-duty police officer in street clothes was caught on video by a bar surveillance camera beating up a female bartender half his size, authorities said.

Anthony Abbate, a 12-year veteran of the Chicago force, was charged with aggravated battery and placed on leave pending an internal investigation in the attack February 19 as several bystanders watched, department spokeswoman Monique Bond said Wednesday. She said Abbate is expected to be fired.

The video from Jessie's Short Stop Inn Tavern, shown on television around the nation, shows the 250-pound Abbate shouting at the 115-pound bartender, then walking behind the bar and punching, kicking and throwing her to the ground.

The woman, who identified herself on CNN only as Carolina, suffered bruises to her head, neck, back and lower body. Her attorney, Terry Ekl, did not immediately return a call Wednesday. He told WFLD-TV that the attack began after the bartender refused to serve Abbate.

Prosecutors say the bartender tried to stop him from attacking another patron. Abbate chased the patron behind the bar, at one point wielding a chair, according to Tandra Simonton, a spokeswoman for the Cook County state's attorney's office.

Abbate, 38, was arrested Tuesday night at his home. Bond said authorities were notified of the incident on February 21 but were unable to locate Abbate until mid-March.

He was held on $70,000 bond Wednesday. Abbate's lawyer, William Fahey, did not return calls seeking comment. He told the Chicago Tribune that his client had completed a substance abuse treatment program and had never been disciplined since joining the police department in 1994."

im sorry?