Is there room for Wok?

kap janks

i am in love with graffiti as well as underground hip hop. but my true love for music lies in rock. my favorite bands are tool and isis, so you could say i am mostly into progressive rock; rock that is changed by the band and gives a new vision of what music can be. can my love for graf mix with this other love? or should the hip hop world completely rule mine?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Is there room for Rock?

i was gonna close this, but instead i'm gonna be honest. just stop listening to rock....or stop graffin. it's one or the other. you gotta think of it like this, hip hop is like the bible and it's got 4 chapters, none of which are 'rock'. if you wanna graff, you gotta BE graff. you gotta live and breath that shit. listening to rock will just polute your mind and soul. you gotta keep that shit clean and serene. you do that by listening to hip hop, not guitars.

Re: Is there room for Rock?

you should do graff while listening to old school rock n roll

image?id=23038

little richard simmons..."A-wop-bop-a-loo-bop-a-lop-bam-boom! Know a gal, named Daisy, the bitch is fat and lazy, Woooooooo! Know a ga-a-al named Daisy, the bitch is fat and lazy; She flabby to the east, flabby to the west, the girl got big old floppy breasts!" :lol: