Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AerosolKid

What's The Hardest Spot You've Ever Hit?

Yeah, so I got to thinking...what's the hardest spot that I've ever hit up? Then I got the idea of asking everyone else to share their stories of the hardest place they've ever had to get to or bomb at.

The hardest spot I've ever hit was under a bridge that was under construction. I had to climb up onto a backhoe, then jump to a ledge in front of it. Then, I had to climb to right under the bridge to hit it up.

I think this thread may have potential. I'm curious to see all the responses for this subject as well.

i hit my girls g-spot :) but honestly probaly a open wall on a main street idk no really hard just cautious

I'll admit, it wasn't terribly hard, but getting from that machine to the ledge, then pulling myself up, with a backpack full of paint nonetheless...was mildly difficult!

Hopping from ledge to ledge while 6 stories up, so I could get to the balcony with the ladder to the roof on it after slogging my way through a dark abandoned hospital that had been closed for 5 years and was in disrepair...with only a mag light to guide me......and being an arachno-phobe dosent help in the least...

Not the hardest spot I ever did but last week I walked 2 1/2 miles in a tunnel, on a catwalk, with active trains doing like 80 miles a hours. like I said not that hard just extremely tirering after a days work.

scaling a bridge overpass doin throwies. favorite ones though are tunnels, idk bout them doin 80 miles an hour though, more like 30 in ny... trains here suk.