odd attractions?

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

"internet attractions" and "pot bellies"

im such an ass

oh!those attractions with people you absolutly dont get along with,or "in the heat" moment:heated:

Originally posted by Crooks

janeane garofolo(sp?)

word life. shes so cute to me. i saw her do standup in seattle last year... i spent the whole show trying to figure out how i could sleep with her. of course it didnt work out for me at all. shes old. like 38. thats nuts. shed still get hooked up.

i always get shit for this, but i'll go ahead an throw it out there anyway... martha stewart. i dont know what it is, but im all about knocking the stuffing out her ass. i think its cause shes just so propper, and 'wholesome' i cant look at her without thinking of all the things i could do with her. she was on conan obrien the other night eating hamburgers and doing shots of jack. it was funny.

ever since that under the desk panty shot in breakfast club i wanted molly ringwald. it probably wasn't even her but whatever thats what started the perve inside me. i don't even like red heads but i'm sure since shes old and washed up she'd put out.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by seeking innocence

i always get shit for this, but i'll go ahead an throw it out there anyway... martha stewart. i dont know what it is, but im all about knocking the stuffing out her ass. i think its cause shes just so propper, and 'wholesome' i cant look at her without thinking of all the things i could do with her.

Damn...If I ever get into an argument with you, Seeking, I'll make sure to bring this up to completely invalidate any point you could possibly have, hehe. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest Obsessed

Amy Sedaris...from strangers with candy...anyone that has seen her outside of the show would be nuts not to say that she is hot...and i think as far as jeanine garofalo goes the glasses do it for me...i love chicks with sexy glasses

I had this teacher once who was really hot, and her little sister was in my year and she was equally as hot............

DANA SCULLY!!!! Jennifer Tilly, she's so hot its scary. Pink. Kate Winslet.

i bet i have everyone beat with this one, especially coming from a lesbian: Bono, of U2, in his drag outfit for Mr. MacPhisto

definatley dana scully,most female childrens tv presenters sabrina the teenage witch,buffy and most of my freinds mums including a girl i have a huge crush on's mum. iam not ashamed

Archived