Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vanity

odd attractions?

is there anyone you find sexy or whatever that seems odd?

for me.. it's alex borstein... she's a the chick on mad tv. the short, chunky, one w/ the dark hair... ol' girl's bangin.

i swear, girls better have some nice ears if they wanna be with me.

carmen electra has nice ears.

Guest willy.wonka

"internet attractions" and "pot bellies"

im such an ass

oh!those attractions with people you absolutly dont get along with,or "in the heat" moment:heated:

Originally posted by Crooks

janeane garofolo(sp?)

word life. shes so cute to me. i saw her do standup in seattle last year... i spent the whole show trying to figure out how i could sleep with her. of course it didnt work out for me at all. shes old. like 38. thats nuts. shed still get hooked up.

i always get shit for this, but i'll go ahead an throw it out there anyway... martha stewart. i dont know what it is, but im all about knocking the stuffing out her ass. i think its cause shes just so propper, and 'wholesome' i cant look at her without thinking of all the things i could do with her. she was on conan obrien the other night eating hamburgers and doing shots of jack. it was funny.

ever since that under the desk panty shot in breakfast club i wanted molly ringwald. it probably wasn't even her but whatever thats what started the perve inside me. i don't even like red heads but i'm sure since shes old and washed up she'd put out.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I always concidered Rosanna Arquette very hot....:confused:

*Note, when she looked likethat

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by seeking innocence

i always get shit for this, but i'll go ahead an throw it out there anyway... martha stewart. i dont know what it is, but im all about knocking the stuffing out her ass. i think its cause shes just so propper, and 'wholesome' i cant look at her without thinking of all the things i could do with her.

Damn...If I ever get into an argument with you, Seeking, I'll make sure to bring this up to completely invalidate any point you could possibly have, hehe. Beer,

El Mamerro

word seeking.. she seems too freaky for me though. you know she'd come out in some leather and a whip.... martha stewart that is... jeanine is gross... to quote sideshow bob, ".. like licking some divine ashtray." ha

Guest Obsessed

Amy Sedaris...from strangers with candy...anyone that has seen her outside of the show would be nuts not to say that she is hot...and i think as far as jeanine garofalo goes the glasses do it for me...i love chicks with sexy glasses

Venus Williams. I know she aint the prettiest, but that body, so sleek and powerful. And the way she talks is just so soft and pretty.

:love: :love: :love:

I had this teacher once who was really hot, and her little sister was in my year and she was equally as hot............

DANA SCULLY!!!! Jennifer Tilly, she's so hot its scary. Pink. Kate Winslet.

i bet i have everyone beat with this one, especially coming from a lesbian: Bono, of U2, in his drag outfit for Mr. MacPhisto

Guest GorbortOrman

barbara walters baby!!!... im kidding, i think..

Guest NATO

definatley dana scully,most female childrens tv presenters sabrina the teenage witch,buffy and most of my freinds mums including a girl i have a huge crush on's mum. iam not ashamed

maura tierney from newsradio. fucking beautiful.

and seeking, im feelin you on the martha tip....ooooh ginger bread

what?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this