Bombing in my own neighborhood

BosEonE

im not normally one to pull this kind of toy shit, but there is a killer spot, just 2 house's down from mine, on a roof, it would be one of the best places ive ever hit. but is it risky to do something this close to my house? any advice would be great

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't like to shit where I sleep, In other words, I don't like to paint where I live.

It's good you can notice killer spots. But think of how easy you could get fucked on this. I'm sure your neighbors know you, or have at least seen you and know which house is yours. What if they are out late from a party and while coming home notice you on their roof, or on one of their neighbors roofs. They could easily identify you to the people living there or to the police. A testimony like that won't look good in court.

Though, you could just wear a mask. I don't know. I don't think it's a good idea, and I wouldn't do it myself. I'm sure there's tons of other good spots in your town for you to find.

if its a house, don't.

If its not a house, how up are you in the city? If your up alot or all city hit it, they won't be able to trace it down to your location. If your not very up, too risky, too close.

Also how many "killer spots" that are similar have you hit, if its the only good spot out of 100 you hit it'll look weird, look for similar spot to that in other areas.

Good luck, and plan thats what makes you different from kids with cans spraying "fuk u" on walls

if its a house, don't.

If its not a house, how up are you in the city? If your up alot or all city hit it, they won't be able to trace it down to your location. If your not very up, too risky, too close.

Also how many "killer spots" that are similar have you hit, if its the only good spot out of 100 you hit it'll look weird, look for similar spot to that in other areas.

Good luck, and plan thats what makes you different from kids with cans spraying "fuk u" on walls

Very well said! good advice! But i have to say that there are some killer spots that i have hit by my pad and i got away with it... its like homie said.. its how up you are in your city.

Just if your gonna do it..... (like homie said) PLAN and after your done planning, PLAN MORE! and dont just walk right out of you pad and to the spot. come form a differnent direction, you never know hows watching. B

But dont hit tha spot if any of your nieghbors know what you write!!!! thats SuicidE!