Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roids

Put that chew in your lip

Anyone like chewing tobacco, I personally have never smoked a cigarrette, but I have been known to throw a nice chew in from time to time, especially when im drunk.

personal favorite cope black, burbon flavored

chew is in fact nasty because it makes you make a huge amount of spit, i'm talking cupfulls, one of which i spilled on my desk at work once which is another story. i chewed some red man which is molasses and tobacco a while back when i had to cut down on cigarettes at work, it tastes good but fucks up your teeth because of the molasses

im currently dippying skoal straight...and its not that bad. how gross

copenhagen long cut is the shit...pouches are to strong for me

That shit is nasty. So are the mannerisms surrounding it, like having a spit cup and diggin around in your mouth and flicking it on the ground. blaah!

Yeah ciggies are fucked when I drink I smoke a hell of a lot, I hate the next day when you wake up and your mouth tastes like shit and it feels revolting and then you brush your teeth and after a few few days of brushing you can feel the shit coming off your teeth and taste it fuckin smokes i've been smoking them too much latley and personally I hate them I gotta quit.

I mentioned chew because over my spring break last week a buddy and myself spend like 50 bucks and got 20 tins of chew, we were ina small town fishing and there was an indian rez so chew was like 2.75 per tin no matter what you wanted to chew, even thouhg cope and skoal run 8 bucks or more in my town.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Cope snuff

Brings back so many memories on the DZ

If I am sitting around nothing to do for long amounts of time aka fishing. Shit is disgusting personally but it does make time go by faster. Shit smelsl like anus and makes your fingers smell. Drinking + dip = me turning green and the room spinning everytime...no dice...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now