things that ERRRRKKK you

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate when a problem is fixed and people go back to doing the same shit that caused the problem, instead of learning from the past.

example: when i was about 12 i had to help build a fence (and paint it), because the old fence was leaning and out of shape due to the people next door ramming the dumpster up against it over the years. we get it built and the very next day the dumpster gets rammed up against it. i'm wondering what that fence looks like now.

i hate little whiney bitches that correct peoples spelling on shit that doesnt matter (like a graffiti forum, i didnt fucking mispell something while writing the declaration of the united states...) see jackson for example of whiney bitch.

i hate people who use faith as a crutch, i dont mind believers by any means, but when its god this god that, thank the lord this, thank the lord that, i want to fucking kill you and hope there is no heaven or hell, and you just die, and get to think how stupid you were for wasting your whole life living a certain way for something that is make believe...

when im at the bball court around the way (which happens to be in a decent middle class neighborhood) and these ghetto black kids come and try to act hard or like theyre the ghetto globe trotters. i mean if you got game, cool let's play some ball, but dont come to middle class white neighborhood where people are soft as fuck and try to front like youre about something... shits crazy lame!

people at work who have meaningless conversations just to be saying something out of their mouth. leave me the fuck alone sometimes, for fucks sake.

when im in a check out line, and some stupid bitch has like 60+ items, the lines moving slow as shit, and then on the very last item, they cant scan the shit and have to run to the back of the store top shelf, to get a price, and the shits like no more than $2 dollars value...

people who suck at things... and keep doing it... like shitty criminals who keep getting caught, people who cheat and constantly get caught... shit like that... stick to your day job fucktards!

People that don't use their indicator when driving. Thanks for not giving me any sign whatsoever that you're just going to cut in front of me, fuckface. Christ, it takes less than half a second to lower your finger less than an inch. Also the morons who speed in and out of traffic without signalling. I love catching up with them at a red light. That little maneuvre got you real far, hey? Assholes.

Fucking AMEN TO THAT!

a fucking absurdly large percentage of the population where i live just seem to think that indicating is an optional driving function.

people who conduct regular volume conversations in libraries, movie theatres etc. anywhere requiring a degree of silence.

racist, homophobic or just plain ignorant fuckers.

shitty clubs.

I have to say I hate the stupid prick who was just in my lecture coughing every 30 seconds. If you are that sick why go to a lecture to begin with. And secondly, why did I get the rotten luck of sitting between him and another person who blew their nose a couple of times in the lecture??

Fucking AMEN TO THAT!

people who conduct regular volume conversations in libraries, movie theatres etc. anywhere requiring a degree of silence.

Damn, and people who choose the sweets with the loudest most rustley packets and the crunchiest coatings.

Damn.

When people can't speak english but have lived in my homeland for years and years, then you find out that they have a job etc!!!! what the fuck?

People that abuse social programs that are set up to help people in need!

Ironic facial hair..................whats funny about looking like a gay truck stop hooker?

most graffiti writers

people that think that they are uber cunning and persuasive, when in all reality you see through them and their faggot bullshit

lazy people

people that treat homeless people like shit.

PEOPLE DAT CANT DRIVE FOR SHIT.

OLD LADYS ON DA BUS TELLIN U TO GIVE THEM THE SEAT.

STUPID ARABS DAT WONT SELL ME LIQOUR.

RENTA COPS SWEARIN THEYRE REAL POLICE

BITCHES ACTIN HARD TO GET WHEN WE BOTH KNO SHE WANTS SOME

faggots that type like they talk

i want you to die son!

i hate when a girl cheats on her dude, then turns around and says how much she loves her man and how stupid her act was.... yet goes out the next night for a repeat

(this brought on by that hot girl JENN from the current real world) i would have fucked her to though...

but id have more respect for her if she just said she was a dick fiend and couldnt help herself... instead of blaming it on being drunk and horny.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
oh, and people that think that anyone who's from the middle east is an ARAB.

Uneducated fucks.

Most of the are of Arabic descent...Unless you are talking about Iran, who are Persians.