things that ERRRRKKK you

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being so goddamn positive that I can

only think of a recursive irk: The fact

that not too much gets to me anymore

so my only irk is that I don't have any

good irks to post. Because I am so

positive that I can only think of this

recursive irk: The fact that not too

much gets to me anymore...

Oh and people idiotic enough to get

on a public forum full of deadly social

sharks and not even utilize the, totally

free and constantly working for you,

spell check. Use that shit... Or you're

just gonna get dissed.

^^Shit... It kinda entertains me too...

Back to recursive irk...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Waiting in long lines

People that are lazy at their job

Poor customer service

Neighborhood ugly kids in the street...asking me stupid questions. (Go ask your parents idiots!)

When that brown resin builds up in the blunt and drips on your lip.

People asking me what I'm doing like it's been 25 years since I last saw them and I'm gonna say I'm the CEO of some big company.

When people say their will come out and then 2 hours later they are still doing some bullshit.

That song "This is the way I live" Errrrrrrrr

ill second that...hip hop culture annoys the shit out of me. especially when you get into the religious aspect. its like "i want analyze life, break it down and develop a real sense of whats going on in the world but im still way down with allah and antiquated teaching from thousands of years ago.". what? are you serious? you fucking clowns.....

conservatives also irk me.....i cant stand faith based thinking in general actually. its so insanely stupid it blows my mind. these people make me want to have kids just so there is one more atheist in the world to call them on their shit.

People who hate on the fact that I get paid to play covers in bars for money. They says as a musician I am lowering myself. They tell me that they would never "disgrace" themselves by playing another persons music to a bunch of drunk people and would rather pay to play their music in small halls and open mics.

Then I ask what did you do this weekend? They answer went to a bar. I say when the band played living on a prayer by bon jovi did you sing? They always answer yes...

I did not learn how to play the drums to play music. I learned to play to play the drums, to play the drums if I am playing music no matter whose it is secondary concern. No matter what I play I infuse it with my own style and put a little of myself into it (c/no homo).

Its just funny to see these dudes in their garages or at hall shows playing to like 50 people that paid 20$ to get in and the band paid $100+ to actually play. When I get called up to go to bars, play to 200+ people at least, get paid more than I do in my job in a week and drink for free and they still hate. Funny thing is I have accomplished more musically than everyone I get in these discussions with (it happens once a week at least). I guess they are jealous...

People that don't use their indicator when driving. Thanks for not giving me any sign whatsoever that you're just going to cut in front of me, fuckface. Christ, it takes less than half a second to lower your finger less than an inch. Also the morons who speed in and out of traffic without signalling. I love catching up with them at a red light. That little maneuvre got you real far, hey? Assholes.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
People that don't use their indicator when driving. Thanks for not giving me any sign whatsoever that you're just going to cut in front of me, fuckface. Christ, it takes less than half a second to lower your finger less than an inch. Also the morons who speed in and out of traffic without signalling. I love catching up with them at a red light. That little maneuvre got you real far, hey? Assholes.

You must live in Miami....casue you are describing my morning commute to work

The way my rooomate eats when he bites down on his fork or spoon so you can hear that insane grating noise of teeth on metal. It fucking kills me.

also:

When I'm trying to fall asleep for a while and can't, and then my roomate comes in and immediately passes out and starts snoring loud as fuck, guaranteeing I won't be sleeping anytime soon. fuck. that.

gum in water fountains, people who chew their gum like they are a damn cow, people who pop their gum all loud and shit, people who walk in front of you all slow and take up most of the sidewalk so no one can pass them, people who yell at someone who is standing right next to them, when other people get annoyed and they do that gay smacking sound with their mouth instead of talking shit