Fuck a Trend

MitchThe$nitch

P.S. LOOK HOW IM FUCKING CRUSHING IT IN THAT RED ENSEMBLE DOGGIE. YOU CANT BE SERIOUS. WHAT YOU DONT SEE IS THE CRISPY BLACK/RED/GRAY 4'S ON MY FEET SHININ LIKE DIAMONDS.

haha im saying, even if you did not have that fire on your feet, i would have just gave you props on the smoke machine effect!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you punk rock or something?

i find that aging punk rockers really like to cling to their ideals, because it's their vain attempt at seperating themselves from those they hate so much (ie: fear being like). really it's just self defeating and a waste of time, so i try to abstain. not that i dont hate on tons of things, i just try to be a little more choosy about it.

hating on people cause they wear the same timeless, functional, readily available garments is just...dumb to me. people have been wearing these fleeces for atleast a decade that i remember. they never go out of style, they're not gaudy or excessive. if anything, they're intentionally simplified. what is there to hate about that?

i don't think i would label my self anything really. observing flocks of yuppies walking down the street wearing the same thing is an observance, is funny, and annoying all wrapped up in one. i don't know about everywhere else, but here in chicago its seriously an epidemic and a few have agreed with me. overall its funny- i'm not losing sleep over it.

hating on people cause they wear the same timeless, functional, readily available garments is just...dumb to me. people have been wearing these fleeces for atleast a decade that i remember. they never go out of style, they're not gaudy or excessive. if anything, they're intentionally simplified. what is there to hate about that?

Spot on.

As if you would spend your time hating on people wearing fleeces when there are soooo many other terrible styles out there.

There are people out there that are wearing Nikes that look like happy pants!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

It probably a trend in Chicago cause its freaking cold there...and Northface keeps you warm.

I say fuck a jacket. I'm wearing shorts and tee's in SOUTH FLORIDA!!!!