Fuck a Trend

MitchThe$nitch

Where I live, it seems that every yuppie has this in their arsenal of clothing. The black northface fleece - or slight variations of it. Now I know northface is super popular and some of u are probably rocking it too - but this yuppie fleece thing is making me crazy. on saturday i was in a furniture store getting my couch shopping on and at one point half the people in the show room were wearing one. i also see groups of friends all wearing the same exact fucking fleece. i get really pissed when i see it. i hate it.

tnf_wndwall_black.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could afford northface I would buy it. They are comfortable and fleeces are wicked comfortable aswell...Right now I am wearing a wool jacket I an old girlfriend bought me. If I have to go out in the snow I have a columbia jacket that I have had for four years...

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I've never really seen that northface thing. Whats so great about it? that secret pocket one is nice tho. Itsa waterbottle! the negative really let the point across that it was actuallyx-ray.

Northface...they just are a name brand hiking/climbing company that is all...I have a north face gortex jacket...it does its job of keeping the rain off.

Scottievest is cool...I have a hoodie and I wear it on trips, it holds my ipod, keys passports and tickets and other shit without being all bulky and it keeps it hidden. I can even listen to my Ipod cause it has holes you can wire your head phones through.

Its sweet.

They used to make shit for the Secret Service, CIA, and FBI, but now they are in the civilian market.

Website

http://www.scottevest.com/

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I think more articles of clothing need secret pockets....

speaking of I bought some shorts yesterday and I discovered a secret pocket on the inside leg.....sweet.

mmm secret pockets.

someone from chicago i'm sure can chime in on the north face epidemic here. catface? detterent? kimball?

for sure dude.

and i dont wear that shit; it screams SHOPLIFTER when you go into any of the stores downtown (where I frequent daily)

I prefer the peacoat or a lighter variation :)

for sure dude.

and i dont wear that shit; it screams SHOPLIFTER when you go into any of the stores downtown (where I frequent daily)

I prefer the peacoat or a lighter variation :)

what the hell are you talking about??? the amount of goods i aquired in chicao while wearing a face jacket is insane. its all on how you wear your cloths and your swagger (so to speak) that makes people eye you...peacoats are good too but im just saying if your on your game, your on your game you know...

plus fuck the yuppies rocking face, they usually have the consumer grade 70.00 jammies...i line my dog cages with those...