down for whatever

Mr.Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
check hinduism out, the swastica has been around long before the nazis used it for their homo erotic lil group.

bump that dego

and gotta love them autoracks and four wheelin!

1. the hindu version is not know as a swastika and does not have the half turn like the nazi emblem does..

as for the arbor 'O' if meant to represent the hindu version ,it is terribly wrong in part to the red and quarter turn... Fuck nazi's most biggots are dumb ass shit anyway

1. the hindu version is not know as a swastika and does not have the half turn like the nazi emblem does..

as for the arbor 'O' if meant to represent the hindu version ,it is terribly wrong in part to the red and quarter turn... Fuck nazi's most biggots are dumb ass shit anyway

teach me more oh soo wise and enlightened one!

ex-UP fiberglass reefer... It sucks to loose the yellow color scheme with the huge shield but some of them were in pretty crappy shape... :headache:

IMG_4905.jpg

Aww man , I just went from excited to sad. :(

UPFE flats are the shit!

But Im glad you made that clear to me.

When I was lookin at it lastnight

I thought the topsof the trains looked similar.

check hinduism out, the swastica has been around long before the nazis used it for their homo erotic lil group.

bump that dego

and gotta love them autoracks and four wheelin!

It's buddahism but I don't think with the read O with a swastica on it and the brown color scheme was suppose to be a reference to anything other than nazi's. who cares just because it's there doesn't mean it's pro nazi

• 2 weeks later...

i would hate to see someone flickin my layup an that looks awful close an ive noticed u posted in the same city thread im in so jus a heads up so were not flickin the same shit an postin it ive got around a thousand flicks to post jus cant find the time i might post some in a min i jus get so many down there its hard to know what im postin..