BEAT the picture above you

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Buff my stiffie with this pile of old poonuggets. Hard. No habla spanish

.. nvmnd i unignored you for the moment..

no.... for one how can i be a failed musician if i admit my own unmotivation . and you should do some research before making comments like that .. you will make yourself look stupid

obsess no.. your style of posting and general overall online personality by default makes me not like you.. and besides everything you do is just a stale copy of past and present 12ozers... lets just hope in real life you dont walk around callin yerself riot 4 or somthing

couldnt resist huh.

for one, you always start this shit with me. i never start with you. i'm all for everything being smooth sailing here. you're all for drama and shittalking. i told you the last time you went on your rant -- i could care less what you think of my personality and "style of posting"... am i supposed to change for you? even if i did, you'd still be whining. you're a whiner that wants to dictate how people should be to please you. you hopped on a trivial bandwagon long ago when i was a "newbie" here. everyone else on that bandwagon i'm cool with and it ain't no thang. you're the only fag still going on and on, holding a grudge about something meanlingess from 2-3 years ago like some kind of ex-girlfriend that has been done wrong.

okay you can put me back on ignore now. it's better that way.

i speak/type direct....and for the drama i 'could' make a thread calling attention to the myriad of reasons why you are a waste of bandwidth ..but i wont cause it seems you got a tad defensive there...besides you couldnt do shit but type in all caps to show your anger anyhoo.

yes i will put you back on ignore.. no i dont even remember last month let alone 2005.. i just dont like you.... cant get anymore black&white cut and paste than that... i think its because you permeate bad rap cliches like ether in everything i have seen you post..whatever

yawn. you done venting, dramaqueen? but nothing is stopping you from making the thread to see you vent more.

"bad rap cliches" -- what the fuck are you even rambling about? simply put, your assumptions and descriptions of me are way off in every respect... you don't know me, and only a pompous idiot would think internet text alone gives them an accurate description of a person... again, your constant bickering about how you dont "like" me is pointless, shallow, and repetitive. nobody cares (except you). you seem to not realize that your view of me is subjective and nothing more. i can just as easily continuously broadcast that same opinion that i don't "like" you, as if my opinion were some kind of omnipotent truth. instead, to keep repeating such an opinion serves little purpose. therefore, i don't spend much time trying to determine who i "don't like" over the internet.

oh, and keep me on ignore for good this time, and shut the fuck up.