ramallzee joined rammstein

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: ramallah

i remember seeing them in like 2003? 2004? and they were basically just incredibly hostile and throwing instruments into the crowd.

Sneakster. yes theyre all part of the lil boston beatdown click but dont fall into that FSU bullshit.

Spit my last breath era is still their best in my BFB book.

Ramallah is better than the newer bfb but none of this better/worse shit matters.

While ago some newer blood for blood song was used without permission in this dumbass trailer of a pro war documentary, to give it more street wyze fuck-you attitude.

Did anyone catch what White Thrash Rob might've said about this? it sure pissed me off

Guest R@ndomH3ro

i listen to ramallah while driving, its good shit

i broke my cd

glicks post that shit in album trader

I fucking hate dudes that run their yaps about hard core crews from the u.s while in canada

Whos talking shit about the Cuddle Crew?? :mad:

Guest R@ndomH3ro

WHATS A "HARDCORE CREW" ??? LIKE, WHAT DO NIGGAS DO? MOSH TOGETHER?

Actually back in the days most hardcore crews would go to show to police the shit...

Keep Nazi scum out, Jock-Bros who went just to fight and be idiots....shit like that.

hahaha, dudes up here talk about the dudes in the states like they're rbe all end all of gully shit...........i was once threatened by a kid in windsor that claimed to be courage crew.....this was 2 years ago. We laughed for like 20 mins until he walked off all butt hurt

Guest R@ndomH3ro

hahaha, dudes up here talk about the dudes in the states like they're rbe all end all of gully shit...........i was once threatened by a kid in windsor that claimed to be courage crew.....this was 2 years ago. We laughed for like 20 mins until he walked off all butt hurt

huh? there are still people that claim hardcore crews?

woah.....

A typical night at a Detroit hardcore/punk show in 1996 sounded something like this:

MCHC REPRESENT, BRAH! SCOTTY KARATE AND SHIT, DUDE! HE, LIKE, GOES TO SHOWS AND DOES BACKFLIPS AND STUDIED SICK OF IT ALL FOR LIKE 13 YEARS TO LEARN EVERY SINGLE SWING POSSIBLE, BRAH! WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE HIM!

Like, maybe I'm a dumbfuck.. but I never understood jocking 'scene regulars'. Maybe the guy in the band. Sure. He's up on stage doing his thing and getting a room full of people to fucking MOVE. But the guy who shows up and does backflips? C'mon.

I just never understood why 'swings' were considered more 'hardcore' and 'tough' than 'skanking'. Sure, you might be able to beat some ass, and you've got a lot of tattoos, but you're still pretending to start an invisible lawn mower and call it dancing. I mean, you could bite my cock off while you're sucking my dick, but at the end of the day you're still sucking my dick, comprende?

Alright, I'm just rambling.

From their myspace page...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ramallah drops off tour, goes on indefinte hiatus.

Due to the ever changing lineup, the drama that continually surrounds and follows the band, and Rob's personal issues keeping him from being able to tour, we have dropped off this upcoming stint with Since The Flood and Seventh Star. Our apologies to everyone that had anything to do with this tour, from booking and promoting shows to just planning to come see us. Please still go see STF and SS, as they will still be doing the tour, and both are great bands.

We will not be booking any more shows, and as of now there are no plans for a new record. Thanks to everyone that has supported us in any way.

A typical night at a Detroit hardcore/punk show in 1996 sounded something like this:

MCHC REPRESENT, BRAH! SCOTTY KARATE AND SHIT, DUDE! HE, LIKE, GOES TO SHOWS AND DOES BACKFLIPS AND STUDIED SICK OF IT ALL FOR LIKE 13 YEARS TO LEARN EVERY SINGLE SWING POSSIBLE, BRAH! WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE HIM!

Like, maybe I'm a dumbfuck.. but I never understood jocking 'scene regulars'. Maybe the guy in the band. Sure. He's up on stage doing his thing and getting a room full of people to fucking MOVE. But the guy who shows up and does backflips? C'mon.

I just never understood why 'swings' were considered more 'hardcore' and 'tough' than 'skanking'. Sure, you might be able to beat some ass, and you've got a lot of tattoos, but you're still pretending to start an invisible lawn mower and call it dancing. I mean, you could bite my cock off while you're sucking my dick, but at the end of the day you're still sucking my dick, comprende?

Alright, I'm just rambling.

You're just bitter because you listen to Ska. And have plad pants. And get beat up alot.:lol:

DMS

SO ARE THOSE NIGGAS LIKE THE ORIGINIAL HARDCORE CREW? ALOT OF THOSE NIGGAS ARE ACTUALLY REAL GHETTO...YOU'D BE SURPRISED. NIGGAS HAD ME IN THE ILL CRAZY BAR WITH SOME WILD MOHAWK BITCHES AND SHIT, ME TAZE AND QUES WERE WALKIN AROUND IN NORTHFACES WHILE EVERY TV MONITOR IN THERE HAS A VIDEO OF SOME NIGGAS KICKING EACHOTHER IN THE CHEST ON STAGE WHILE SMASHING GUITARS AND KILLING BABIES. SHIT WAS WILD, BUT I GOT PISSY OFF DOMESTIC BEER. GOOD TIME.