regiment of Vaporised weed. It's not

cheap, but if you do it right, there is

hardly any smoke at all and you get

this amazingly clean high. Even with

cheap weed! It will run you like 200

for the decent basic models, but it

is SOOO worth it.

^^thats 3 "O's" in SOOO!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dang, rock hard evidence there I guess. I guess all that stuff about lung cancer is totally negated by what you just said.

Try getting your information from a medical journal. Here's an example:

http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/abstract/318/6/347

That study examined the negative respiratory effects of marijuana in comparison to tobacco.

"We conclude that smoking marijuana, regardless of tetrahydrocannabinol content, results in a substantially greater respiratory burden of carbon monoxide and tar than smoking a similar quantity of tobacco."

all you have to do is take a break for a month. quit tryin to make shit mad technical

Dang, rock hard evidence there I guess. I guess all that stuff about lung cancer is totally negated by what you just said.

That study examined the negative respiratory effects of marijuana in comparison to tobacco.

"We conclude that smoking marijuana, regardless of tetrahydrocannabinol content, results in a substantially greater respiratory burden of carbon monoxide and tar than smoking a similar quantity of tobacco."

we should clarify something:

smoking causes lung cancer. the act of smoking, included with what you smoke - eg the posions in the cigarette baccy used.

ive never heard of someone getting cancer from eating weed.

The worst is when that happens at one of your broke-ass friend's place and you're too lazy to get up and go to the store. So you resort to eating saltines and hot sauce, or tortilla chips and ranch dressing like some deranged condiment-junkie. Then one of your boys walks by and tries to give you shit for eating like a derelict, until he looks in the fridge and realizes you're a fucking junk-food genious because your only other options were fossilized KFC and three-week old rice pilaf (which looks strangely appetizing). He sits down to hawk on your saltines and hot sauce, so you pull them in close to your chest as if you were guarding some estranged newborn, give him the ill squinty-eyed Terminator look and mumbe something about tyrants and revolution.

Then you both erupt in catatonic laughter the next morning when you wake up and realize that last night, for over an hour, you actually sat around eating complete bullshit and watching Murder She Wrote on mute.

The only silver lining is that cigarettes and weed make me shit like crazy, so anything I eat in that state usually comes out with the quickness.

this post reminds me of when i used to listen to the radio and a random song would come on that i could completely relate to. anyways i was singing along by the second paragraph.

allright first of all let me tell you i dont usually reply to threads but this one is the greatest thing ive ever read on this sight. big ups to whoever set this up. some of the knowledge you guys are dropping is pure genius and this is definetly going in my favorites.

buddy using eggo's for bread(pop tarts as well)? A+

anything that has to do with cookies/milk/ice cream? A+

the homey talking about 3 week old rice pilaf looking strangely appetizing and how it feels to be at a friends house and watch murder she wrote on mute is some of the most hilarious (yet true) shit ive ever read. I could see some of these ideas working on paper in a movie or something like that....(saltines with hot sauce im talking to you).

as for me im a big pasta freak, i'll cook up mac n cheese or homemade alfredo at the most ridiculous times at night. I'm talking full fledged cook outs at 4:30 AM with my whole family sleeping and shit. my old man woke up one time and thought i was fucking nuts. Its especially worse when youre drunk though cus you make a huge mess and the drunk munchies are just as bad as weed. trust me. going to sleep drunk on an empty stomach is a huge no no in my book.

keep the good shit coming, ive read every single post on this thread and will continue to do so

-pro

actually nigga, You are wrong!

"Unlike tobacco, cannabis has not been shown to cause emphysema, lung cancer, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.[55][56][57] Other studies have suggested that cannabis use by expectant mothers does not appear to cause birth defects or developmental delays in their newborn children.[58][59] According to a United Kingdom government report, using cannabis is less dangerous than both tobacco and alcohol in social harms, physical harm and addiction."

Wikipedia son, Wikipedia.

Not when they're not excessive and you have to spend money to eat anyway.

Then 'the munchies' are just a necessity modifier.

I feel gay as fuck any time I say 'the munchies'. That word stirs up images of 420 stickers and Greatful Dead bears and fat chicks named Victoria that go 'Hey man, wanna skip 4th hour and get baaaaaked, dude?'

hahaha, no shit right. I agree. I don't like giving off the appearance of a pothead or sounding like one at all. I never say "munchies" that's total dirty hippy lingo.

BULLSHIT

http://www.alternet.org/drugreporter/49159/

i can't believe i spent $2.39 on this when i have literally $60 to my name.

5171icecream.jpg

but oh man it was deee-licious!

im 95 pounds and i ate 2 boxes of red vines, 3 bags of chips and a shitload of oreos, it was hella good

no offense, but are you 10 years old or anorexic? i haven't been 95 pounds in years and i'm not even fat. yet.

the worse is when i was in college, being lit.... and eating an entire bag of blueberry bagels. when i'm not having the "munchies" 1 bagel is usually VERY filling. but 6 bagels? shit was insanse. my stomach almost exploded.

dee /nodrugs