so lately ive been browsing the w4m section of craigslist

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Man, you just need to go to yacht clubs and shit like that in rich areas of town. My friend's friend used to do this in Sydney all the time, and mack all these old divorcees who would wine and dine him and take him to high society balls/dinners/etc. So in order for him to blend in they would buy him $5K Armani suits and shit, then pamper him with gifts and shit.

They did this to just have a decent looking young toyboy on their arms, and he didn't even have to sleep with them half the time. You just need to find the right place to meet them, and I don't think the internet is it.

• LOL! 1

Man, you just need to go to yacht clubs and shit like that in rich areas of town. My friend's friend used to do this in Sydney all the time, and mack all these old divorcees who would wine and dine him and take him to high society balls/dinners/etc. So in order for him to blend in they would buy him $5K Armani suits and shit, then pamper him with gifts and shit.

They did this to just have a decent looking young toyboy on their arms, and he didn't even have to sleep with them half the time. You just need to find the right place to meet them, and I don't think the internet is it.

This guys got it right. Most old women that are in need of this don't know howto use a computer.

no shame, I do it too... there's some funny shit posted there.

Nobody's ever looking for me though:o

haha i know, im the same way.

I love the really vague posts like..

"I saw you downtown on Monday morning, with the eyes, and the hair, and u had nice teeth, and you crossed the street! OMG I think i love you!"

shit is rediculous though. for real. we got these females that are straight husky asking for athletic funny intelligent rich men. son, what are you bringing to the table?

this has got to be the realest thing i have read in a while!!...

if the props button still existed id be clicking it.

• 9 years later...