so lately ive been browsing the w4m section of craigslist

iloveboxcars

im basically trying to find a 40 something woman who can support me. shit is rediculous though. for real. we got these females that are straight husky asking for athletic funny intelligent rich men. son, what are you bringing to the table? i see that 1980's corduroy couch in the back ground of the picture you posted, so it isnt like you have money. i mean for real? im thinking about making an ad about how i need someone to support me and in return i will have sex with them. you think it will work?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you actually need to go on the internet to do this? i get hit on by fucking grandmothers just walking through the supermarket. the other day i was looking for something and this old lady that had to have been atleast 72 bumps my shopping cart and says "You're worst than a female driver"... so i'm like "I'm sorry"... and she's all "Oh it's alright I'm just teasing you a little"

naw i get it. there's all types of people on that freak website. there's gotta be some recently widowed/divorced woman that's completely fucking out of her mind that will give you money for sex on there.

edit** or money to not have sex with them and just be a young male to go off and have adventures and hangout with them. beats working. :lol:

im basically trying to find a 40 something woman who can support me. shit is rediculous though. for real. we got these females that are straight husky asking for athletic funny intelligent rich men. son, what are you bringing to the table? i see that 1980's corduroy couch in the back ground of the picture you posted, so it isnt like you have money. i mean for real? im thinking about making an ad about how i need someone to support me and in return i will have sex with them. you think it will work?

dude, i've wanted to do this for the longest time. just wory about workign out and lookign good while having an older women buy me clothes, pay my bills, etc...

let me know how it works out.

YEAH IT'LL DEFINETLY WORK....WITH A RICH EXECUTIVE GAY NIGGA :lol: :lol: :lol: