i hate you.

LANDCLAM1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just hit him with your car.

honestly how fun is vehicular manslaughter? You gotta get creative with it. He can live if i rip his vocal cords out...he will become mute and therfore have to live without ever living his dream....if i just kill him its no point. i want him to suffer for that short time period of me hearing that obscenity he calls music. :mad: :mad: :mad: /emo!!!!

pimp? he's screaming into a microphone that isn't plugged in infront of his own house, with no band actually playing behind him....

they're are probably 1000 more effective ways for him to actually get "discovered" first off, by going to a much more highly populated area could be one.

in a much more highly populated area, kid would get his ass beat.

still, kid does need his ass beat. ughhh

I had to walk away from my computer the first time I watched this link, my homie did the same shit, then we talked about how funny it would be to watch a gorilla hard core kid get out of his suv and kick this dude ass up and down the block.

I feel bad for this guy, but not bad enough not to punish him