Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LANDCLAM1

i hate you.

now that i know where he lives, i shall excecute my master plan to kick his ass and rip his vocal cords out. it will be bloody, messy, and even cruel, but i will be doing the kind people of that neighborhood a favor.

now that i know where he lives, i shall excecute my master plan to kick his ass and rip his vocal cords out. it will be bloody, messy, and even cruel, but i will be doing the kind people of that neighborhood a favor.

Just hit him with your car.

honestly how fun is vehicular manslaughter? You gotta get creative with it. He can live if i rip his vocal cords out...he will become mute and therfore have to live without ever living his dream....if i just kill him its no point. i want him to suffer for that short time period of me hearing that obscenity he calls music. :mad: :mad: :mad: /emo!!!!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

That guy has some determination

If only if it was geared towards school...dude would have had a PhD by now

Somebody should buy him an xbox and some drugs

Sounds like a job for El Klot de Sangre.

I'm on it.

pimp? he's screaming into a microphone that isn't plugged in infront of his own house, with no band actually playing behind him....

they're are probably 1000 more effective ways for him to actually get "discovered" first off, by going to a much more highly populated area could be one.

i think the old guy at the begining should have thrown a couple of rocks at him.

where are his parents? they let him do this?

kid needs to be run over or something.

pimp? he's screaming into a microphone that isn't plugged in infront of his own house, with no band actually playing behind him....

they're are probably 1000 more effective ways for him to actually get "discovered" first off, by going to a much more highly populated area could be one.

in a much more highly populated area, kid would get his ass beat.

still, kid does need his ass beat. ughhh

Granted, he is retarded but I wouldn't have the balls to do that. Either way, down right funny.

Naked_Cowboy_In_Times_Square.JPG

l_e53b4a9479c934a5d982d0f31d3934ff.jpg

Fuck off, dickwad. Somebody already tried that approach to getting famous, and Comedy Central just took their idea and turned it into a really not-funny show.

someone should roll up next to him and be like

"you wanna be in a band?"

get him in the car, take him to a deserted area and beat him up

then drop him in the meanest part of town possible

I think slapping the mic out of his hand and stomping the shit out of him in his front yard would be far more effective

put that shit on the news.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now