Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
illicon

graffiti is dead

Originally posted by Ammo

yeah man so dead you had to use it to say how dead it was.

bravo.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

optimism abounds. suicide saves. keep up the good work.

Guest Dojathehut

Graffiti is dead!!What the f$*k kinda sh*t is that...People are dead thats all...

Graffiti will always exist...In some way..Theres just a shitload of brainwashed ignorant neighborhood captains...Tryin to salt game!!:o :dazed:

Guest L.RonHubbard

graffiti is dead and thats all there is too it. we can never bring back the 80s, and anything else is just uncivilized

when lee proclaims that graffiti is dead, everyone heralds him as a genius, when illicon posts a pic of it, you guys all hate on him... blah... people just love to hate

naw it aint dead at all.

in the 80's it was a big thing but then hip hop died down so as did graffiti. notice how breakdancing died also and so did turntableism. whell now there all coming back now.

trust me graffiti will be big in 2 years or so.

i like graffiti small though cauz i dont want any of those crip walkin grade 9's trying to show off with yet another element of hip hop

FROSTY

i like graffiti small though cauz i dont want any of those crip walkin grade 9's trying to show off with yet another element of hip hop

word hahaha

graffiti is not dead at all, to say so is ignorant as FUCK! it has simply changed with the times, as everything else in the world has. Nothing is the same as it was in the 80's.. rock & roll, graffiti, hiphop, movies. NOTHING.

People make such stupid statements simply for the sake of talking shit or trying to look intelligent or something to that avail..

it backfires people. think before you post.

once again, meep.

Guest Funk~That
Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

graffiti is dead and thats all there is too it. we can never bring back the 80s, and anything else is just uncivilized

we cant bring back the 80s or anything but we can have as much fun as they had so how is it dead? if so there would be no such site as this! i sail like a condore ready for war:jedimindtricks

Guest BROWNer

you guys take yourselves waaaaay too serious...:P