what do you do ALL day,every day and what would you like to be doing?

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i sit......

i would like to tend to a garden of fruits vegetables and herbs..

i would also like to be a fireman!!

"a cop wouldnt be that bad..."

i would like to create animations off a computer..

i would like to be an sharp shooter..

i would like to make sweet love to the one i love...but i do feel just to hold her would be better as we let the day go by..

i would like to paint more often.

i would like to make beats and rhymes

"as long as no time is wasted"

i would like to travel to spain and africa..

"go swimming in hawaii"

i would like to be in a underground fighting match!!

i would like to talk to osama bin laden..

if you're a woman,i would like you...

if you're a man...no i wouldnt

i would like to talk to the Dali lama..

i would like to meditate....

i would like to do anything other than this....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

What do i do?

I spent my time in here, with a bunch of cool kids,

and although they spent most of their time in here as i do, i really believe they have a life.

I believe they think the same about me.

...But sometimes i wonder

I work everyday at a job that goes against the grain of my very character. I am not allowed to be myself when I am on the clock here. I would rather not be going to school only half-time but full-time to realize my potential as the person I see myself becoming meanwhile working in some goofy sandwich shop where I get an occaisional weekend off and a free meal everytime I work. I am much too young to be this tied down.

Damnit

What I do - Sit around on the computer, in front of a movie, or walking around the house aimlessly.

What i'd like to do - Exercise. Read. Homework. Kick it with friends (though that would also require having friends.) Draw. Practice bass. Paint.

But in the long term i'd like to - Explore faraway lands. Meet interesting, exciting people. Basically experience the world...from a participatory (is this a word?) perspective...........:(

I got to school and think "There has to be something better than this."

Then I come home and sleep from 3-7pm do home work take a shower then go back to sleep. The process then repeats it's self.

I would like to be going on adventures, just traveling around taking pictures and being happy.

I'd like to draw more often.

school,bus,home,sleep, pick my sister up 4rm her school, go 2 my cribe sleep more maybe draw a lil something

look at my h.w. and as soon as i start i go to sleep go 2sleep

ill like 2 sleep more but theres olny so much time

oh yeah i'll love 2 paint more alot more like write all over fla not just where i stay but go all over my state(fl)

*2 bad i aint got a car

as soon as i get a car imma b all over fl and change things

Re: Re: Damnit

Originally posted by cmeup

ahhahahaha no friedns..wooooooo, me niether.

i goto school, draw in all my classes, talk to very few people, maybe like 3, and sit by myself waiting for classes to start. get out of school and instead of going and studying or looking for a job i go over to my firends house, they both live together with the others fam, and me and that fool, both with no jobs, sit and play fucking nintendo all day, go eat, then fuckaround and do it again the next day.

sounds somewhat like me....word on those anxiety problems...i got em bad i think....

i like my life.

though it'd be nice to have a better from of transportation at night aside form my feet.

a companion would be the biggest prob though.

i dont mind not having friends... though i wish i knew what it was like to make/have them... out of curiosity mnore than anyhting.

i wish i had a bit more time.... i could eat better. but i'd guess i'd need more money too. :

ah well.. be happy w/ what you have

I daydream too much. Some days I'll daydream about having a nice house in the country, living the relaxed life. Other days I dream about having a dope live/work loft apartment with tons of light and space and a modern design, so I can be really productive and be stoked to be at home all the time. I'd like to be more productive. I want to be famous, but I'm not as concerned with being rich, even though I want to be comfortable, it doesn't take alot of money. I want to travel more.

Vanity, you can eat well and not spend a lot of money - but the catch is that you have to spend more time preparing your food. So it's either a)spend alot of money and eat out all the time, mostly crappy food, or b)spend time making healthy food at home, spending way less money. Or you can just find a balance between the two.

basically my job walks the fine line between a shit job and a professional job if that makes any sense.....i guess because it takes a resume and experience to get hired and the pay is above average.....it still sucks though....

what i really want to be doing is being a stay at home dad.....i guess i should enjoy the few years i have left without little boogies running around but i find myself thinking about it a lot.....

i also would like to be a gourmet chef....go to culinary school and all that good stuff but unfourtunatly i blew all my money on learning networking (which i dont even think ill be that good at) so i guess that will never happen....

i also would like to make my money via day trading, i think that would be exciting but there would also be a lot of stress involved, im not so sure i would want my entire income to be based in such an unstable market....

honestly im hoping once i get out of school ill be able to get a networking job and atleast work that for the next 5 years until my girl finishes school (no shes not still in high school....shes on the 8 year plan), by then i should have some loot to play with....

its kind of fun to think about the future, i honestly wonder how it will pan out....

Originally posted by I Luv Roo

you can eat well and not spend a lot of money

honestly....how do you do that, i know i push at least $100 every week and a half on grocerys for two, it seems like it would be cheaper just to eat shit meals every night, easy mac and ramen...

Some tips for healthy and cheap eats:

So, here's some help - I don't necessarily live by it, but if you really want to save money - cook your own food and don't eat out, even if fast food seems cheaper, it's not, and it's awful stuff - consider it a filler, not nourishment.

-Buy bulk foods. Especially applies to rice. I get my basmati rice at an indian grocery store, and about 7 bucks worth of rice goes a really long way. Rice is healthy, easy to digest and low in calories, even though it's more starchy.

-Buy beans in bulk, but stay away from pinto beans, even though I can't because I love 'em, they are heavier. Mung beans and rice cooked up together is a great meal! I'll share the recipe if you want.

-Buy veggies at farmer's markets. I think it's cheaper that way. Don't get so many veggies that they end up going bad before you can eat em. That's my big downfall.

-Instead of buying pasta sauce in a can which is like 3.50, buy canned, whole, peeled tomatoes for like a buck for a big can, and some garlic and cook up a nice, light, garlicy sauce. Pasta's cheap!

-Don't buy crap like soda, oreos, chips, junky cereal, brand name stuff, etc. - sure, don't suffer by restricting yourself, but limit your 'splurge' items.

-Get your spices in bulk! Preferably at an indian grocery store - much cheaper.

-When you make dinner, make extra and bring it for lunch the next day at work. Or on weekends or slow evenings, cook up a big pot of hearty stew or soup and bring it to work all next week. Bringing lunch is WAY cheaper.

-stock up on ramen, mac and cheese and frozen veggies for those really desolate and lazy nights. As an ex starving student, ramen really came through at times, even though it's horribly unhealthy. There's this Indian version of ramen called "Maggie" noodles that is masala flavored, and really good, but you can only find it at select indian stores. I'm lucky Berkeley has so many of those. If you have some of that kind of stuff, you can put off going grocery shopping for a few days when you're out of food.

Archived