Someone is trying to scam me...

serum

ok heres the scoop. someone emailed me from a penpal site.

this site is terrible btw. i uploaded my information like 7 years ago and theres no way to delete or

modify your profile so i am to forever be connected with this retarded site. the profile has no

information on me or anything. like its just a name and age and where i live.

i never sent or received a message since i put my profile on there, until yestarday.

this is what i got:

my name is linda and i am a beautiful young girl with full of love and carely,

well i saw your profile at (XXXXX)and i love it,

i think we can click together please contact me with my email

address i will like to show you my photo and at the same time you will know

more about me. once again please contact me true my email address.dont send it to the site,

thanks for your understanding

linda.

i did not xxx out the site name. this is a mail that the person just copies and pastes.

loved my profile? just the sound of my name must have made her panties wet because i didnt

even fill out the whole profile. then her name linda 123 what the hell kind of name is that? so i clicked her profile

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is her profile :

Username linda123

Gender Female

Age 22

Resident country United States

Nationality Nepal

Prefecture/ State Akita

Occupation Student

Purpose Penfriends

Language Exchange

Penfriends

Languages English

English

English

Height (cm) 130

Weight (kg.) 75

Your hobbies & interests love and careringlove and careringlove and careringlove and careringlove

and careringlove and careringlove and careringlove and careringlove and careringlove and carering

Describe yourself and the person you are looking for am a young girl with love and caream a

young girl with love and caream a young girl with love and caream a young girl with love and

caream a young girl with love and caream a young girl with love and caream a young girl with love

and caream a young girl with love and caream a young girl with love and care

so i was like wtf. shes 4'2 and 165 pounds!?

also she is from nepal but lives simultaneously in akita japan and the usa at the same

time. but nepal seems dope and is on my list of places to go so im like fuck it ill write her back and

see whats up. perhaps english isnt her first language and made a mistake, but hell she wrote english as her native language 3 times. so i wrote her and asked questions about nepal...

this is her reply:

hello dearest

How are you today?.

I believe that you are doing well.

I am more than happy to read your mail today.

My dear like i told you in my first mail,

My name is linda koneh from Ivory Coast in Africa.

resently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

I am 23 years old girl 5'8" tall. My father Dr (oliver koneh) was the personal

advicer to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our

house one early morning and killed him alondside with my mother. It is only me that is alive now

and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am

living now. Please I will like to know more about you.

Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.

I will tell you more about myself in my next mail

hope you understand

Attached here is my picture.

Waiting for your reply.

Your Love linda

73182624bz5.jpg

ok so you guys have any suggestions what i should do next? i can fuck with her but id like to include

you guys in the fun because this shit cant be real

if it was really a woman then maybe i would pee in the butt but im guessing the next

email is going to be how she needs cash because her dead father owed money to the

female circumcizer or some shit. i should ask her for some cash since her dad was a doctor

you guys are missing the point.

she contacted me through a site that had no information besides my name but loved my profile??

the site she listed as xxxxx because shes probably contacted alot of people on various sites.

her profile says shes nepalese, a resident of akita japan usa.

but she writes back that she is from the ivory coast in africa and that she already told me that in the

first mail, which she didnt.

then her parents were just killed and shes just chillin in a refugee camp making pen pals and

taking pics of herself in a skirt and pumps?

she looks rather happy in that small ass pick after her parents were slaughtered and she just walked through the jungle to escape certain death. :rolleyes:

im going to write back, im just searching for a pic for myself that is not too over the top but still

hilarious. the bug eyed child molestor and the the gold sniffing spraypaint guy came to mind but that

is just too obvoius. maybe the fat icp guy would be good?

Hey how are you Linda, my butterscotch princess? Thanks for your reply. You are looking very good.

How is the weather in Africa? How is the camp that you are staying at? Have you ever speared a lion?

Sorry to hear about your family. I hope that you can have a better life soon.

I am 54 yrs old and I live in New York. I like to listen to music, bust heads and work out. At the

moment I am playing in a rock and roll band. Do you have a ipod in Africa, if so i will send you

some mp3s. Please tell me more about your situation there. Maybe I can help you or visit you in

Africa. Can you get a visa to America? You can come kick it with me and we can drink iced tea.

Sincerely,

Dan Zigfreid

here is my picture

danzig2im5.jpg

Hello Dearest,

How are you today?

I believe you are doing fine,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.

mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope

by Gods grace i will come out here soon.We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our

relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is Rev. andrew kumar

who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me

since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because

the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-317-24-04-) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with

me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any

thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my

studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in

this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death

certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited

some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the

amount in question is $9.7M(Nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars)

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some

money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am

afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you

all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful

and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.

My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very

fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.

Have a nice day and think about me.

Please i am waiting to hear from you soonest,

Yours in love

linda

48364940kb6.jpg

Linda has gotten darker since we last spoke.

This could be better than the HOMO Dungeon Thread.

You should keep this going as long as possible,

and keep it updated. Beat around the bush and see if

you can scam the scammer out of something physical.

Like sending you something from africa and in turn you

will send money or some stupid shit like that.

Scam the scammer!

tell her someshit like your bank account is overdrawn right now, but if she can send you the required funds to pull it out of the negative (we'll call it $1000) then you'll be able to do the transaction for her from there.

see if you can get some loot out of her.

scam the scammer indeed