Ouija YL 3A Transcend CPS

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how bout some bombs? does anybody have a pic of his throw, i bet its nizz nizz nasty....

i seem to remember seeing a piece in some magazine a while back that was exactly like the copper filled piece in a production with kem and some other 3a doods. it was a red background with some hot characters. if anyone has pics it would be appreciated

david copperfilled...

i cuaght the illest ouija in my yard last week it was on a oil tank(round train)it was spek arsen an ouija,it was purple with a ?yellow? outline

it was so sick.

Guest Pilau Hands

no no...meaning it's been promised for sometime now

word on the street is that it's gonna be superdutytough

but we'll have to wait and see

Guest LAsFinest

Letter Structure

Ouija is a really good artist.... If he learned how to draw some letters he would be a GRAFFITI ARTIST.... FUCK ART, BOMB!

I'm in my underwear

The idea that ouija needs to learn letters is just silly. There are a few things in this thread that I don't like at all,* but the absolute last thing I would say about the stuff I don't like is that he needs to learn letters. You might have a problem with what he does with them, but he obviously knows the alphabet. Whoever said that probably needs to do soem learning themselves.

*and there are some things that I think are straight-up brilliant, so no comments please.

that one rage post is ill the hollow red an white outline on the blue backround is ill,

but all the people talkin shit sayin he dosent know how to do letters if you havent noticed he has one of the hardest letter set up an still bust sick shit an its prolly not as easy as some of you toys have it that pick there 4 favorite letters an make a word not that doin that is bad but reconize him for what he does an not wat you like or do

Archived