Ouija YL 3A Transcend CPS

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ouija - nice skill, excellent spacial vision and composition, dope color schemes.

I think you come off a lot tighter on Walls as apposed to fr8s which are more demanding on that simpler style panel type shit. You like to play more vertically and horizontally and that stuff doesnt always translate well to steel. Nevertheless ill shit bro, keep rocking...

abstract?

I would hardly describe most of his work as abstract. If you look at some of his simple letter pieces, his complicated stuff has pretty much the same letters. It is just that: complicated, not abstract. It just takes a careful eye to pull each piece apart. To say that he doesn't have good letters is total bullshit. Another thing that is pretty cool is that though the style changes a lot, his letters maintain the same structure and basic form. From his simples to the most intricate pieces, each letter has its own consistancy throughout.

At this point i am sure that some one will say that I am "riding ouija's cock." If being a fan makes me a cockrider, so be it. I have been know to ride Norman Rockwell's cock as well. This is also not to say that I love every piece he's ever done, but whatever I will shut up now.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by eros

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=313624'>

Ouija, I thought that all of the letters made sence to me, but as I sit and ponder it seems as though there is an extra bar between the 'u' and the 'i'. I am lost, could you explain it to me.

The letters are "transparent". Well, minus the I and O. Some of the letters are transparent. The U and I overlap each other, and the J and A overlap, but parts of the I also overlap the A, and I think part of the O also. I don't remember. It's a mess trying to explain it. Sorry. To answer your question, the extra part that you're seeing is kind of like when you take two circles and overlap them. You get a third shape in the middle, but it's not really a seperate space, because it's just the two circles overlapping and making the illusion of a seperate space. Ugh. That made no sense to me either. Math-graffiti sucks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ctrl+alt+del

bump, i hope this will still be on the front page tomorrow so i can post my thoughts on quija, too tired tonight.

Archived