Ouija YL 3A Transcend CPS

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by sectorTVA

not ouija's best, but ouija none the less...the only thing ive ever caught from him....

Holy shit! I can't believe that lasted more than a week. The car was completely frosted over. What a pile of shit! Thanks for posting the flick, though. I don't have one.

I didn't even know that was an Ontario car. I was just saying the other week how I never did one. Oops.

Hal's been to my wall.

Originally posted by Ouija

Holy shit! I can't believe that lasted more than a week. The car was completely frosted over. What a pile of shit! Thanks for posting the flick, though. I don't have one.

I didn't even know that was an Ontario car. I was just saying the other week how I never did one. Oops.

Hal's been to my wall.

if you dont mind me asking, how long ago did you paint it? just curious...

Guest Pilau Hands

the new transcend site's "check is in the mail"

I would first like to express the fact that i am a nerd. I take people's pieces and negate them, marvelling at how much things change. You should try it with metallic fills. It's spectacular.

That being said, I'd like to add, that this is my favorite, and by far THE funniest "A" I have seen in the winter months so far.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/Pilau%20Hands/negative.jpg'>

For the thousandth time, I tip my large sherrif sunglasses to you, sir.

Gung Hei Fat Choy

Archived