Ouija YL 3A Transcend CPS

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Some1

i found many a ouija bomb in my area i duno if he resides there or what but i must say he is an inspiration he was just covered up on this over passed by Geser i was pissed i looked at that every day and was like wow i want and need that persons skills i am still pissed i am glad to say i got into a fist fight with one of my best friends for shooting paintballs at a ouija bomb i kicked his ass i wish i could fucking meet him i wish i could meet another writer period near me but hey what am i gonna do much props to the ouija man and ill try to get some pics up that are near me

You kicked your best friend's ass for paintballing a Ouija piece? Um, ok. Yeah. So, why don't you jsut stay right there while I call the men in the whit coats. It's going to be ok, I promise. We're going to get you help.

Originally posted by FreddyG

Hey some one...

You mentioned that you looked at that ouija on the over pass every day, and you "are so pissed" that geser did a silver over it. Maybe you didn't look hard enough as you passed by every day... Ouija is still up, and Ges did his piece on a spot way to the left which never had anything but a dissed Ges piece. Get your facts straight before you try to smear someone's name due to a lack of your own observation.

Attention all dumbshit kids who disclose too much information on the internet about sensitive graffilthy issues!!!!!

This right here goes to show that there are people out there who don't comment and just read this message board waiting for you to say stupid shit that leaves you or other writers in jeopardy!!

Do me a favor and don't disclose "top secret" things on a message board of this sort........

Establish legitimacy and exchange e-mail and photos and other such things if you feel, after an educated decision that this persons or persons are a valid source!!!!

Thank you for your time.......

Guest Pilau Hands

the precision of your work has an impact.

i echo the sentiments...the new stuff really is phenomenal.

you're a hard workin man. quija :)

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by when1.0

that wholecar and that last purple piece.

…that wall where he did it top to bottom and just drew lines through it to make his letters.

ditto…but Id like someone to post the wall youre talking about!

Archived