Train surfing

bustanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better hope that suction cup stays on

No shit. I remember first time I watched it i was bugging out when he leans right back. If that thing gave way it'd be all over red rover. I think that was the point though that he was dying anyway so fuck it.

I've ridden the back of a few different trains but nothing like that. Would be fucking bliss.

Train "surfing" really goes on the TOP of the train. .

and is cause for more decapitations than the french revolution~

When I was in Junior High School I'd ride the backs of the subway trains,

and/or hold the seam of the door frame and stand on the kick of the door and ride the sides of the suburburn trains~

but on a fucking DB intercity bullet train>!?!.. WHOA

Definately was'nt thinking about what he had to lose~!

How have people been riding ICE trains since the 80's? they're brand new

"The 'sport' was made popular in the 1980s in Germany. There it was called "S-Bahn Surfing". Slowly the former trainsurfing culture changed got integrated in the German graffiti culture. And the phenomenon was long forgotten until the millennium. But in 2005 it was rediscovered by a gang from Frankfurt, Germany. The leader of the crew--who called himself "The Trainrider"--famously surfed the InterCityExpress, the fastest train in Germany. He died a year later from an incurable form of leukemia, according to a home-made video showing his ride, but there is some controversy about whether this is true or not."

link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Train_surfing

You got your source from an Encylopedia where people write in their own definitions. And you said "these trains" the train shown was an ICE train.

Sorry I am a smart ass ;)

Regardless, doubt the kid had leukemia, i think they just say that cause the kid got heated... nobody here heard of him having leukemia, but what do they know, they're only from FFM

You got your source from an Encylopedia where people write in their own definitions. And you said "these trains" the train shown was an ICE train.

Sorry I am a smart ass ;)

yeah...an encyclopedia that people write in their own definitions, but it gets corrected like less than a day later.....trust me...when me and sherock posted bullshit on the "head on commercial" under wikipedia it took them less than 20 minutes to find it and remove it....so even though false info is constantly being put in....it is also constantly being corrected...

which is the case for train riding..cause i checked it about a week and a half ago...and it said 80's and now it still says 80's...(its like that drawball.com thing...if you go in and try to fuck with someones drawing...and their drawing looks dope....it wont let you).....

and when i said these trains i wasnt just talking about bullet trains....i meant any type of train....cause "these" is a word people use to generalize..

lol...and i forgive you for being a smart ass....lol...j/k:)