Coming Soon: The R2D2 U.S.P.S Mailbox.

the_gooch

http://blog.scifi.com/tech/archives/2007/03/09/star_wars_mailb.html

r2d2_mailboxes.jpg

"To help celebrate the 30th anniversary of Star Wars this year the United States Postal Service will be rolling out mailboxes that have been completely wrapped in custom R2-D2 graphics."

It sucks that they are only going to be inside post offices and not on the street. Some one needs to steal one of these!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im probably the only one here who has never seen any star wars movie in its entirety.

and i dont plan to.

but im sure if i was into it... id have a boner right now.

i am with ya

i have never seen it i tried watching the last release watched like 10 minutes of it and threw the dvd out the window

i guess people who grew up seeing the originals in the theaters when they were kids have a different connection. the last 3 were garbage, but the originals were the shit. i mean, it was the same as coming home from school and turning on channel 11 and seeing the transformers and gi joe. it's not the same if you didn't experience it at that moment in time.

some people just missed out on a good thing. not too many classics like that dropped in the last 15-20 years.

i just realized how lame it is that i made this thread. with the name"grand moff tarkin" and all. i swear, i'm not an uber star wars geek.

star_wars_geek.jpg

(that's not actually me, although i give home boy props for the idea)

i came in here cause i thought it said "rjd2" which would be way tighter.

Well he kinda looks like RJD2

^^Yo rage, is that shit in your town??? If you don't want the possible federal offense for attempted theft of an USPS R2D2... I will gladly come and take it. Some covert white van, tinted windows, ski masks, power drill, and back up saw-z-all type mission.

I want this so bad!

I'm not even a collector of Starwars stuff... but this MUST be taken!

And then become mine.