The original Cash Money roster

awkward eye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh shit this review on Amazon had me LOL'n

femaleballerfront11111hz6.jpg

[5 STARS] The Best Female MC Of All Time, January 10, 2007

Reviewer: K. Mcneal "K M" (Houston,Texas USA) - See all my reviews

I've been looking for this cd ever since my original copy got destroyed in Hurricane Katrina.Lil Kim,Eve,Foxxy Brown and Trina have nothing on Ms.Tee.This is her best album hands down.My favorite track from this album is ''Cheezy What? Cheezy Who?A song in which Ms.Tee goes directly at another female rapper named Cheeky Blakk.Cheeky Blakk started it & Ms.Tee definitely finished it.She went so far as to talking about Cheeky Blakk's ''Bloody Drawers''.Everyone from New Orleans has to remember this beef.Ms.Tee and Cheeky Blakk were best friends at 1 time.They fell out some kind of way.Then came Mr.Pimp Daddy.Pimp Daddy was also a very hot rapper in the N.O. at the time.Cheeky Blakk claimed to have a lil boy that she said was for Pimp Daddy.Pimp Daddy thought other wise.As we''ll know Pimp Daddy was tragically shot and killed.Pimp Daddy was dating Ms.Tee at the time of his death.He really loved Ms.Tee.I guest this is what started the Ms.Tee vs Cheeky Blakk beef.Ms.Tee won this battle.Other hot tracks from this album are ''Much Love'',''Creepin'',''If He Don't Trick'' and ''I Like The Way''.This cd is definitely worth the money.