Best Iron Maiden Album Cover?

awkward eye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, you are fuckin nuts! maiden was, is and always will be one of THE best metal bands, PERIOD!

why can't you stand them? i appreciate hate, i love to hate on shit. but at least throw out an educated reason.

i've been listening to them since ummm, 84? so i know i don't fall into that category of trend jock.

by the way, what do you listen to?

Di'Anno over Dickenson for me. Bruce IS the human air raid siren but the older Maiden has a better feeling (soundhouse tapes, demos, s/t are hard to beat!)

Riggs was definitely better before he started using photoshop, my bedroom walls were a shrine to him in the 80ies...would still be if my wife didn't call the shots.

Best covers are (in no particular order):

•Live After Death

•Somewhere in Time

•Piece of Mind

•Number of the Beast

•Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

•Running Free EP (first press, not the live '85 version)

•Stranger in a Strange Land

•The Trooper (maxi single)

•Aces High (maxi single)

a wild looking triptych are the maxi singles for:

•Evil That Men Do

•The Clairvoiant

•Can I Play With Madness

a special mention also for the Destiny-Atomic Winter cover which is not bad work either.

...and since we're talking Maiden, get this, I sold a 12" single of Wasted Years last week on Jewbay for $160AUD, in a DJ Sleeve too mind you not even in the P/S.

Maiden diehards are among the biggest vinyl maniacs on the planet!!! (just search youtube for the band 'NIFELHEIM' and check out Tyrant & Hellbutchers insane Maiden collection!!!)

- SUPPORT THE VINYL SOLUTION -

Riggs was definitely better before he started using photoshop, my bedroom walls were a shrine to him in the 80ies...would still be if my wife didn't call the shots.

quote]

i'm glad i'm not the only one who feels that way. after no prayer for the dying his art went down hill a bit.

I can't fucking stand Iron Maiden I have no idea how anyone listen to this also all the trendy fucks I know are bumping this shit I hate when people listen to music because it's popular

I listen to Maiden.

My friends listen to Maiden.

And have as long as I can remember.

We don't pay attention to trends.

We pay attention to metal.