ohio 13 year old with 128 felonies joins BOP

Abracadabra

Ohio 13-Year-Old Charged With 128 Felonies

NELSONVILLE, Ohio — An Ohio seventh-grader was being held Thursday on 128 felony counts in connection with a crime spree that targeted homes, businesses and vehicles.

Andrew Riley was in juvenile detention and facing delinquency counts of burglary, theft, vandalism and witness intimidation.

News_AndrewRiley_160.jpg

“There are dozens of victims,” Prosecuting Attorney David Warren said.

Riley is accused of breaking into homes, businesses and vehicles, as well as assaulting a witness — a fellow student who went to police with information, officials said.

“Unfortunately he had a very severe beating," Warren said of the victim, another 13-year-old who attends the same school.

Full Brooks Cafe was one of Riley's targets, Assistant Prosecutor Keller Blackburn told The Ohio News Network. Owner Miki Brooks said the restaurant has been robbed twice

"It sort of took all the air out of me the first time," Brooks said. "The second time, I couldn't believe it."

According to his stepfather, Riley has had a difficult childhood.

"He's our first born and he's been through a lot," James Blake told The Ohio News Network.

The Athens County prosecutor said he has never encountered a juvenile facing so many charges at such a young age. The prosecutor said he plans to proceed with all the cases in hopes of getting restitution for victims.

A pretrial hearing was scheduled for later this month.

"He's so young," Blackburn said. "We need to try and get him rehabilitated through the system."

source

wild

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

I heard this...and his parent response was "I didn't know"

Really you didn't know little dude was stealing Xbox 360s and always had all the hot gear.

Dumbasses

i wouldn't be surprised if some older kids put him up to it cus of his age.

these kids around my way tried to get a bunch of 14 year olds to rob a bank, becuase they wouldn't get as in much trouble if they got caught, from what i remember it didn't work out too well and the kids gave up the older kids and that was that.

a friend of mine has a news clipping from when he was like 13 or so with his picture taken from a security camera.. actually, i realized just now that since he still hasn't been caught for what he did it wouldnt be wise to mention it here. just know that it involved a lot more money than you people would, even at this age, know what to do with.