Where's the Normies At?

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im pretty normal! well i think i am...i mean i have some tattoos...no weird peircings. i dress up a lot (skirts, pretty dresses, heels) because im corporate. and im pretty nice...sometimes. im not a pot head or a drunk anymore. and im a mom, that makes home made meals with mashed potatoes and gravy and makes home made cookies.

if you had asked me this question a couple of years ago, i would have had a completely different answer.

True true. I have full sleeves and I teach art classes to kindergarteners. When I'm "cloaked" you'd think I graduated from Harvard, even though I'm a high school dropout. Moms love me.

I'm in the same boat.

I got tattoos down the arms(traditional style, but not hardcore themed), I'm a high school drop out, over 25, and my desk looks... well bigger and cleaner than Gilko's(no offense). I've never been to the left coast. I grew up an east coast kid, from VA. So My normal life includes tattoos and getting dirty after work by welding or building crazy contraptions and racing them on home made tracks.

I'm pretty much an over [self]educated city redneck and almost every mom I have met loves me.

I just want to do my thing, be dirty doing it (if I want to), own a gun, be a family man, and never be told I can't do something... ever.

It's the pseudo-southern way.

My application for CSX is in review too!

So soon, my work and free time will be grimy and beautiful all the time.

Are there any dirty, NON-crusty punks, normal people in the west?

Amen.

Sneak has tattoos and is a great American hero. Top that Weapon X!

I never said that not looking normal is a bad thing, I was just wondering if Channel Zero had any normal looking people.

And I am totally not normal. I look it, but I'm not. I have serious issues.

And beards are fine, but they cannot be coupled with knit deer sweaters. Toques with the pompom at the top are no good, either, unless you're Canadian.

I'm in the same boat.

I got tattoos down the arms(traditional style, but not hardcore themed), I'm a high school drop out, over 25, and my desk looks... well bigger and cleaner than Gilko's(no offense). I've never been to the left coast. I grew up an east coast kid, from VA. So My normal life includes tattoos and getting dirty after work by welding or building crazy contraptions and racing them on home made tracks.

I'm pretty much an over [self]educated city redneck and almost every mom I have met loves me.

I just want to do my thing, be dirty doing it (if I want to), own a gun, be a family man, and never be told I can't do something... ever.

It's the pseudo-southern way.

My application for CSX is in review too!

So soon, my work and free time will be grimy and beautiful all the time.

Are there any dirty, NON-crusty punks, normal people in the west?

no offense taken, the desk wraps around but i rarely spend any time at it because im either at my lab bench or in the batch room checking on pilot batches

Guest R@ndomH3ro
its pretty comical the current field im in contrast to what i do in my free time

Hired goon is on the other end of the spectrum compared to mad scientist.

no offense taken, the desk wraps around but i rarely spend any time at it because im either at my lab bench or in the batch room checking on pilot batches

What field(non-specific) of work are you in?

Lab work sounds fun, but then again, I don't work in a lab.

I do computer work for a major global metals company. It's not bad, I got metatarsal boots, hard hat, the works. That fun part is working in the huge factories.

^^So is Gilko considered normal?

Whats the comparison model for normal?

Weapon said the trendy styles are not normal, I agree some what, but those are negatives. What are the positives of the normal class?

lisa_simpson.jpg

"How rebellious... in a conformist sort of way."

Punkers make me laugh. For being anarchists, they seem to spend more time in front of a mirror than valley girls. Y'know, if you really wanted to be "punk", then wear 'whatever', y'know, don't conform to a mass-branded style.

I stopped caring about fashion almost a decade ago, I get by on personality and natural good looks.

On any given day I might look like:

A garbage man.

The token white college/hipster kid.

A member of Hell's Angels.

An office geek.

Your token snowboarder/skateboarder.

Someone who likes rap.

People who consciously go out of their way to look as 'plain' as possible, for the sake of letting others know that they're 'not the type to dress for attention', are gayer and more contrived than anyone with a 32,000 tattoos and piercings could ever be.

At least people with piercings and shrapnels stuck in their person are only looking for attention.

The problem with cockfaces that go out of their way to dress down (and I don't mean criminals who do it to blend in) is that 99.9% of them want attention just as bad as the next guy, but first they need you to know and accept that they're better than you for not playing into 'society's superficial bullshit'.

I'd say that I pretty much qualify for 'normal' by wearing whatever the fuck I like whenever the fuck I want- and giving everyone else enough respect to let them do the same.

'Normies'. Hah.

What field(non-specific) of work are you in?

Lab work sounds fun, but then again, I don't work in a lab.

I do computer work for a major global metals company. It's not bad, I got metatarsal boots, hard hat, the works. That fun part is working in the huge factories.

^^So is Gilko considered normal?

Whats the comparison model for normal?

Weapon said the trendy styles are not normal, I agree some what, but those are negatives. What are the positives of the normal class?

privately contracted chemistry

^^

Gilko: sounds like a normal job that might also double as a super secret awesome job...

Dr.%20Emmett%20L.%20Brown.JPG

26sidedcube: Thats what I would consider normal. Just doing your thing for yourself. A lot of people do a lot of shit just so other people will dig it. Don't get me wrong... when I finally marry the lady and when ever I take her out, I try/plan on looking the best I can(half as "good" as some people look all the time). I got more important shit to worry about other than my clothing options. Plus I'm extremely good looking so... I can wear anything!

I got no tats, might get one but cant think of anything cool enough. I got some "hipster" style clothes but its all pretty much pretty normal. Doing all that extra shit(specifically emo kids) for your appearance isnt worth the money in my opinion. I guess it may help you pull some bitches(or dudes you sick fags), but whatever.