Where's the Normies At?

Weapon X

It seems that everyone that posts on Channel Zero has a zillion tattoos, or is down with the looking like a geek styles, giant holes in their ears, or has "cry for help hair", as someone put it; whatever.

I'm a normal person. No tattoos, I comb my hair to the side, and wear normal clothing found at The Bay.

Who here looks like someone I could introduce to mother?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a normie. No tattos. No 45% angled bangs. No 0000 Gauge Pierced ears. I work in a normal white collar job that requires a closet full of khakis and average dress shirts for the office.

I may display modest-hipster tendencies in my spare time, but nothing unusual.

dude the only time some one sees my tattoos is if i wear a basket ball jersey, other then that, your mom would give me tea and 1000's of dollars to make your home a show piece!

and yo race cards getting pulled my dude..............your brown and what second generation? you had a tough up bringing then us with the "what do you want to look like that, you'll get us all deported" and what nots!

No tattoos here. I would get them for cosmetic purposes though (to cover up scars). I don't smoke (other than the occassional herb) I have no piercings, and 'an old mans haircut' apparently. So maybe you shouldn't introduce me to your mum, as the older women like 'old man haircuts' on youngins like me.

Oh yeah, and I have a decent education too, which when I meet my mates/gfs parents for the first time they continually harp on about (especailly if their chiid doesn't utilise their talents fully). But then again, most of the time the friends parents end up seeing me in a total maggot state during/after a heavy night on the turps. However their opinion of me doesn't change, as they see I have 'balance' in my life between work and play.