Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

Where's the Normies At?

It seems that everyone that posts on Channel Zero has a zillion tattoos, or is down with the looking like a geek styles, giant holes in their ears, or has "cry for help hair", as someone put it; whatever.

I'm a normal person. No tattoos, I comb my hair to the side, and wear normal clothing found at The Bay.

Who here looks like someone I could introduce to mother?

I'm a normie. No tattos. No 45% angled bangs. No 0000 Gauge Pierced ears. I work in a normal white collar job that requires a closet full of khakis and average dress shirts for the office.

I may display modest-hipster tendencies in my spare time, but nothing unusual.

i have a few tats but you wouldn't know it unless i wore shorts. other than that i look "normal".

i dont think theres too much of a lack of normies, i just think all the non normies post more pics of themselves either in a desperate attempt of attention or to show off their tottaly awsome super duper kewl tattoos.

and dont even start with me blood fart......i know......

<---White washed flip with nigga tendencies. Plus a a lip ring. I know I know....but I can't let it go. It's something from my punker days that'll I'll probably keep for awhile.

oh yeah, people who have beards and wear knit sweaters with deer on them are not considered normal.

dude the only time some one sees my tattoos is if i wear a basket ball jersey, other then that, your mom would give me tea and 1000's of dollars to make your home a show piece!

and yo race cards getting pulled my dude..............your brown and what second generation? you had a tough up bringing then us with the "what do you want to look like that, you'll get us all deported" and what nots!

^ haha, true, true. The extent of my rebelling was shaving my head.

*and that was not even rebellion. i just wanted to.

my dad is soft spoken. it's the mother I have to worry about. and yeah, maaaaaad pissed.

man, i still remember when she found a playboy in my room when i was 14.

Those are the times I wish I was white.

"aunty" hahahahahaaa

I'm the only brown dude I know that refuses to use that gay as word.

dude i have ONE, yes ONE black aunt and everyone calls her aunty......what the fuck is that gay shit!

and can you call anyone uncle? is it like sir?

Yeah I'm gonna say, I dunno where you live. But to me East Inds are NEVER normal...

My tattoos are hidden unless I don't wear a shirt.

by the way i look as normal as they come. no stretched earlobes or fuckin neck pieces. my tattoos are only visible if i wear short sleeves. i wear clothes that fit me, and i hangout at the country club and starbucks... so i'm sure you get the idea.

no tatoos.

no piercings.

dont smoke.

drink a lil.

dont write.

work a decent job.

wear button ups and slack about 70% of the time.

i think im normal.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now