Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeweyVonGumpsteinAndTheWiz

RANDOM PICTURES OF IMPORTANCE TO ME. (FRIENDS AND FAMILY EDITION)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'll go on record to say that Kate is awesome , tall and...I'm lucky enough to have the wonderful woman in my life I have . ( I know what a pussy right ? ) :lol:

every time i come on here... frate raper is lurking on the bottom. why the fuck do you spy on my life dude? i already told you i don't know you, i don't like you, and i don't want to know you or like you.

Hahahahaha , I noticed him and a few others every night here at work . It could be 3am , 5am and they're still there . :lol:

in no particular order:

600759832_l.jpg

im suprised you didnt post the recent flick i sent you, lol.

heres a new one

IMG00285.jpg

hahahaa so bad

Mop-top . :lol:

I see those 9-10" skate decks . I'm raiding your shit son !

I'm pretty sure I met that Swingin Utters band or went to a show or some shit in so cal not too long ago.

I used to see that DJ Seol guy walking around Wicker Park all the time (of course) and then on enight I saw him outside a party in a traffic vest and short shorts listening to headphones really fucking drunk singing NWA or Ice-T or even possible Vanilla Ice with lyrics changed. Everyone was looking at him and it was funny until he started talking about niggas and whiteboys.

IMG_9779.jpg

Does everyone have a friend who looks like this or what?

I was thinking the same thing, then I realized I actually do know this guy. And the dude with the bb gun too. From Colorado.

Wait, no---I didn't see the last page...I know a few of these scalliwags. HighSociety, we have mutual friends.

pgw do you have the alien workshop west nile board? and if so would you sell it?

-67- ... you know some of my niggas? i'm usin the word "niggas" because i'm listening to fuckin brotha lynch~... "its EBK everyday all day to the day i day im creepin in yo set with a mini mack 10 A-R-1-5. "

but yeah freddy used to own meta skateboards on the hill in boulder... and dude with bbgun and oc's is LAZER fuckin loc'd out kid who shreds!