RANDOM PICTURES OF IMPORTANCE TO ME. (FRIENDS AND FAMILY EDITION)

i can thread jack high society's threads. what would he do? nothing. i even punched him once and what did he do? okay he punched me back but i had it first.

yo i called your other half the other day but i was about to head out the door and he was busy so i'll give you both another call soon... hopefully i can come out to sf again and this time try to NOT kill you both in a drunken drugged up car wreck going the wrong way on market st...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok... first i post pictures that are good. i dont need you to tell me they're good.. i KNOW they're good... because they're of my friends and fam.... then devilush comes along which is ok, because technically she's a friend... so she can do that because she used to cook me super good toasted cheese sandwiches... but some1 posting the ska-tastic societys rejects is kinda getting on my nerves. i have no problem with some1 but dude you are fouling this thread up BIG time.