RANDOM PICTURES OF IMPORTANCE TO ME. (FRIENDS AND FAMILY EDITION)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that girl right there is the reason i got kicked outta the sf art institute... she was the roomate i was hooking up with then cheated on her *(i didnt even know i was dating but in her brain we were i guess) then i came home one day and she ripped up all my art so i threw her tv outta the second story window and smashed all her shit so she then chased me with a knife around the house while she was all coked up and so my the neighbors heard what was going on i guess and called the fuzz next thing i know we're both in handcuffs and then the school finds out about the incident and boots us from the housing and i had to leave school. but she was a fun girl to have sex with thats for sure... plus she bought me a ton of shit because she was from a wealthy family and on my jock x9.

Friends you guys might want to doink . :lol:

Come to visit me in Cleveland and I'll try to get you laid . HighSociety & IHATEU have first dibs . Hahahaha .

Rochelle

188838257_l.jpg

Beth

318100588_l.jpg

Katie...mmmmm mmmmm is she highly sought after

265035015_l.jpg

294658520_l.jpg

Suzie

64899443_l.jpg

every time i come on here... frate raper is lurking on the bottom. why the fuck do you spy on my life dude? i already told you i don't know you, i don't like you, and i don't want to know you or like you.

Hahahahaha , I noticed him and a few others every night here at work . It could be 3am , 5am and they're still there . :lol:

I used to see that DJ Seol guy walking around Wicker Park all the time (of course) and then on enight I saw him outside a party in a traffic vest and short shorts listening to headphones really fucking drunk singing NWA or Ice-T or even possible Vanilla Ice with lyrics changed. Everyone was looking at him and it was funny until he started talking about niggas and whiteboys.