Dating Co-workers...

groyn shmoyn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

l_1ca8566789f430a3f452816283e9262a.jpg

This blonde bitch is the only co-worker I have fucked. The rest were ugly pigs. But this only ended in tragedy, with her blackmailing me about the sex.

Long story, but know it ended up in a bad place.

Should have fucked that bitch in the arse, then she would have had something to cry about, stupid schizo bitch.

Dating a co-worker isn't a bad idea, unless he/she has higher status than you at work. That could probably fuck you over in the end.

But NEVER, NEVER! get a job with someone you are already in a relationship with. Just imagine all the bad, terrible things that could happen; Because they will.

Yeah, she was quite good looking, and those E cups were decent, but she was a real head case.

I had to almost turn her down in my spa after she jumped on me (wasn't my fault we were naked) because I lived by the 'dont shit where you eat' mentality, but I had to clarify that she was doing what she wanted (as I was her boss).

But yeah, as I said, head case.

this thread reminds me of EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH!

but anyway let me thread jack this for a second:

when the Art Institute opened up here like... 5 years ago or so... it was small with like 300 students. I swear everyone dated everrrrrrrrrrrybody. it was gross. there were so many AI couples in our little hallways and small lounge area on the daily. then they'd break up, and hump other students. even the FACULTY hooked up with eachother, and my painting teacher quit after she started dating a friend of mines too!

i'm not gunna lie to kick it though--------- i totally met my husband there. but we didn't start getting "serious" till AFTER he dropped out a few months later, yaknowhatimean.

tell you the truth not gonna lie. I am at least 20 years younger than everyone on my side of the office. There are no attractive women at my job it sucks. I wish I had some hot girl my age here that would just be hey I am going on break lets go do it in the back office for 20 min. That would be my dream...