whats up with angelina jolie....

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THESE LITTLE FAGGOT ASS NIGGAS ARE TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND THEY HIT THE FUCKING LOTTO B. I WISH ANGELINA JOLIE WOULDA CAME TO 207+SHERMAN BACK IN THE DAY AND ADOPTED MY ASS. BUT FUCK THIS BITCH B, WHY DOESN'T SHE ADOPT SOME LITTLE NIGGAS FROM NEW ORLEANS? OR FUCKIN 137TH WHO LIVE IN A BASEMENT WITH RATS? I DONT MEAN TO SOUND LIKE A DICK OR NOTHING BUT WHY ARE NIGGAS SO INTERESTED IN FIXING SHIT ELSEWHERE? THATS LIKE ME GOING TO MY NEIGHBORS CRIB TO FIX THE TOILET WHEN MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE...DARFUR? NIGGA FUCK DARFUR! SAVE THE BRONX! CELEBRITIES ARE FUCKING CLOWNS DOG.

Becuase a couple of little baby gangbangers, would fuck up her nice house and that's not sexy. She can collect this little collection of exotic, obliviouse babies from wherever and give them cute little faux-hawks, and not have to worry about getting her jewlery lifted when she's not looking. You can't carry some little kid that's been brawling since they could walk, down a red carpet and expect that he's not going to embarrass the shit out of you when he starts hollerin' at bitches. No way, for Angela it's traumatized little, non-english speakers that she can present to the world and look like a saint doing it.

yea try this one!

Vietnamese press claim that that the boy is named Pham Quang Sang and will be renamed Pax Thien Jolie. Pax means "peace" in Latin and Thien is "sky" in Vietnamese. Local press also reports that Jolie's new son cried and hid during the official ceremony, and that the actress comforted him in Vietnamese. Jolie's other adopted son, Maddox, was also present. Jolie and her two children finished the ceremony by 10 a.m. local time and then returned to their hotel.

2031-pax1.jpg

who does that slut think she is renaming a kid who's like 9 years old?!?

LMAO at comparing Bronx to Darfur... ignorant shit right there!

I WASNT SAYIN SHIT IS ON THE SAME LEVEL STUPID. NIGGAS CANT MIX A FUCKING JOKE INTO NOTHING CUZ MUTHAFUCKAS ARE SO RIDICULOUSLY STUPID THEY CANT EVEN READ THROUGH A PAPER THIN BIT OF HUMOR TO SEE THE ACTUAL POINT...THERES PROBLEMS WHERE YOU LIVE NIGGA! SOLVE THE PROBLEMS WHERE YOU LIVE FIRST, THEN IF THERES MONEY, TIME, AND RESOURCES, HELP THE NEXT DUDE. DAMN B. I OVERESTIMATE ALOT OF YOU DUDES B, SHIT. MAYBE I SHOULD START ASSUMING ALLA YALL DROPPED OUT IN THE 3RD GRADE. :rolleyes:

No one owes no one nothing..

YOU OWE ME A DOLLAR!

The ONLY reason I know about it is waiting in line to buy groceries and this thread. That said, why isn't she adopting children who have disabilities? Where is the kid in a wheel chair or born blind? Said in an Arabic accent: selfish bitch whore American dog.

I think she has the right idea and is genuinely trying to do good, but is taking the shit a bit overboard.

and yeah, I suppose if you were brad, you could be a little pissed that she's adopting and shit. but yet again... you are banging jolie. so fuck it

I don't see why people make a big deal about it, besides changing their names I don't see anything bad. Alot of people adopt, and even though it is a small feat, It still changes your life and theirs. You may not see the value in it but I don't see how someone can talk when it isvery well in your power to make a difference, but we choose not to or believe that our lives are stressful enough as it is.