whats up with angelina jolie....

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DONT MEAN TO SOUND LIKE A DICK OR NOTHING BUT WHY ARE NIGGAS SO INTERESTED IN FIXING SHIT ELSEWHERE? THATS LIKE ME GOING TO MY NEIGHBORS CRIB TO FIX THE TOILET WHEN MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE...DARFUR? NIGGA FUCK DARFUR! SAVE THE BRONX!

Seriously. Im with you 100% on this one.

THESE LITTLE FAGGOT ASS NIGGAS ARE TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND THEY HIT THE FUCKING LOTTO B. I WISH ANGELINA JOLIE WOULDA CAME TO 207+SHERMAN BACK IN THE DAY AND ADOPTED MY ASS. BUT FUCK THIS BITCH B, WHY DOESN'T SHE ADOPT SOME LITTLE NIGGAS FROM NEW ORLEANS? OR FUCKIN 137TH WHO LIVE IN A BASEMENT WITH RATS? I DONT MEAN TO SOUND LIKE A DICK OR NOTHING BUT WHY ARE NIGGAS SO INTERESTED IN FIXING SHIT ELSEWHERE? THATS LIKE ME GOING TO MY NEIGHBORS CRIB TO FIX THE TOILET WHEN MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE...DARFUR? NIGGA FUCK DARFUR! SAVE THE BRONX! CELEBRITIES ARE FUCKING CLOWNS DOG.

This has become the "cool" response to say by "minorities" in The U.S. when shit like those send money for those kids comercials comes on. The Bronx is a FUCKING PARADISE compared to Cambodia. Are you fucking kidding me.....To quote Melle Mel " Flies on there faces they livin like mice, and there houses even make the ghetto look nice!" These motherfuckers live in houses they make out of shit lying around the floor trying not to step on land mines and shit.

I read a page of her "autobiography" and she is an incredibly boring and dimwitted person

PS

I'll laugh if one of her cute designer Asian babies turns out like this.

istockphoto_790015_chinese_guy.jpg

Id laugh if they made a Reality show where they took a white boy like you and made him grow up in Cambodia and see if you dont survive a day after disrespecting a real asian to his face.

This has become the "cool" response to say by "minorities" in The U.S. when shit like those send money for those kids comercials comes on. The Bronx is a FUCKING PARADISE compared to Cambodia. Are you fucking kidding me.....To quote Melle Mel " Flies on there faces they livin like mice, and there houses even make the ghetto look nice!" These motherfuckers live in houses they make out of shit lying around the floor trying not to step on land mines and shit.

NOTED...AND ITS OK MY DU, YOU AINT GOTTA GET UPPITY CUZ YOU'RE IN A CAMBODIAN GANG DOGGIE. IM NOT SAYING SHIT TO BE COOL NIGGA. CUZ IM COOL THEN A MUTHAFUCKA WITHOUT SAYING SHIT...RELAX, WHAT IM SAYING IS FUCK THESE OTHER PLACES B, HELP OUT YOUR OWN COUNTRY BEFORE YOU START THROWING MILS TO OTHER COUNTRIES. THERES PLENTY OF FUCKED UP SHIT TO FIX OVER HERE, WHY BUILD A LIBRARY IN CAMBODIA AND ADOPT A KID INSTEAD OF REBUILDING HOUSES IN NEW ORLEANS? OR GIVING MONEY TO UNDERFUNDED SCHOOLS? OR BUYING MERO MAD STICKS, WEED, AND A HOUSE? YOU FEEL ME?

granted that darfur, cambodia, new orleans etc. etc. are humanitarian nightmares. but what is adopting one kid going to do to alleviate the suffering of millions? it just makes brad pitt and angelina jolie look good, there are plenty of better ways to assist those in need, they should donate some of their millions to mediciens sans frontieres or some real humanitarian cause if they want to make a difference, not just collect third world kids.

granted that darfur, cambodia, new orleans etc. etc. are humanitarian nightmares. but what is adopting one kid going to do to alleviate the suffering of millions? it just makes brad pitt and angelina jolie look good, there are plenty of better ways to assist those in need, they should donate some of their millions to mediciens sans frontieres or some real humanitarian cause if they want to make a difference, not just collect third world kids.

She does that. She says she donates 1/3 of all her earnings to humanitarian efforts around the world. She can only adopt a kid at a time, it's not going to make a difference on a global scale, but it makes her feel good and it will make change in these kids lives.

what the fuck is up with all their names?

Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt

Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt

Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt

yea try this one!

Vietnamese press claim that that the boy is named Pham Quang Sang and will be renamed Pax Thien Jolie. Pax means "peace" in Latin and Thien is "sky" in Vietnamese. Local press also reports that Jolie's new son cried and hid during the official ceremony, and that the actress comforted him in Vietnamese. Jolie's other adopted son, Maddox, was also present. Jolie and her two children finished the ceremony by 10 a.m. local time and then returned to their hotel.

2031-pax1.jpg