whats up with angelina jolie....

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going on 4 now. its like pokemon gotta collect them all.

i think adoption is cool. i have a few cousins that are adopted.

one of them met their biological parents and the bastards saw how well

they were doing and tried to get money out of them for peggy beth sues

wedding and jimmy joe's tracker tire. etc.

id probably adopt a chinese girl since alot of them are killed as soon as theyre born

and their job prospects are either prostitution or making nike dunks.

i like angelina jolie, because i think she's genuine and real in her efforts. she says her goal is to adopt children from poor places from every region -- africa, southeast asia, middle east, south america, etc... and raise them together.

but i think madonna is fake. she's been a celebrity for how long? over 20 years? and she hadn't adopted one baby or considered it until recently after angelina jolie got all this attention

THESE LITTLE FAGGOT ASS NIGGAS ARE TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND THEY HIT THE FUCKING LOTTO B. I WISH ANGELINA JOLIE WOULDA CAME TO 207+SHERMAN BACK IN THE DAY AND ADOPTED MY ASS. BUT FUCK THIS BITCH B, WHY DOESN'T SHE ADOPT SOME LITTLE NIGGAS FROM NEW ORLEANS? OR FUCKIN 137TH WHO LIVE IN A BASEMENT WITH RATS? I DONT MEAN TO SOUND LIKE A DICK OR NOTHING BUT WHY ARE NIGGAS SO INTERESTED IN FIXING SHIT ELSEWHERE? THATS LIKE ME GOING TO MY NEIGHBORS CRIB TO FIX THE TOILET WHEN MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE...DARFUR? NIGGA FUCK DARFUR! SAVE THE BRONX! CELEBRITIES ARE FUCKING CLOWNS DOG.

i agree i'm tired of americans going over to help people in places that hate us. all this money and they want to go send people to iraq and shit. yet they couldn't get shit crackin in new orleans. what a shame.

nas1wo.jpg

"There shouldn't be nobody homeless

How can the president fix other problems when he ain't fixed home yet"

NOT TO MENTION LIKE BOOGIE SAID, THESE KIDS AINT GONNA GET RAISED BY THEY PARENTS, OR EVEN THEY ADOPTED PARENTS...THEY GONNA GET RAISED BY SOME NANNY WHO LOOKS AT THEM AS PAYCHECKS. THEY AREN'T GONNA LEARN SHIT ABOUT THEY CULTURE OR BACKGROUND, AND THEY PROBABLY DRINKING SOYMILK LATTES OUT THEY BABY BOTTLES RIGHT NOW. PLEASE ALSO NOTICE NOT ONE OF THESE BABIES IS BLACK...THIS SHIT IS DISGUSTING B, THESE NIGGAS ARE TREATING KIDS LIKE POUND PUPPIES...CONTINUE DISCUSSION.

NOT TO MENTION LIKE BOOGIE SAID, THESE KIDS AINT GONNA GET RAISED BY THEY PARENTS, OR EVEN THEY ADOPTED PARENTS...THEY GONNA GET RAISED BY SOME NANNY WHO LOOKS AT THEM AS PAYCHECKS. THEY AREN'T GONNA LEARN SHIT ABOUT THEY CULTURE OR BACKGROUND, AND THEY PROBABLY DRINKING SOYMILK LATTES OUT THEY BABY BOTTLES RIGHT NOW. PLEASE ALSO NOTICE NOT ONE OF THESE BABIES IS BLACK...THIS SHIT IS DISGUSTING B, THESE NIGGAS ARE TREATING KIDS LIKE POUND PUPPIES...CONTINUE DISCUSSION.

one of them kids looked kinda black, their cambodian kid, come on man that shits close!

that pound puppies remark was fucking hilarious.

and i think she's turned into a wack job as well..

why have one kid and keep adopting more? i understood it when she wasn't with someone worth having kids with, but if youre going to be with brad, be with that fucker and have his kids.

i woulda smacked her ass around for trying to adopt after i got with her. :lol:

she's fell off her rocker for sure...