Guilty Pleasures 2007

AnUpsetStomach

• 12 years later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just now, One Man Banned said:

Mainly WWE but if I'm sitting around sketching or something might put on something else if I see it on.  Have lately debated going to check out one of those local type shows in some random gym or civic center.

THEY’RE FUN. WE HAVE CALLED DWO OR DESTINY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION THAT PRETTY CLOSE. ITS FUN. ALL THE WRESTLERS SLANG THEIR MERCH AND SOMETIMES BRING IN OLD NAMES LIKE ERIC BISCHOFF, RAVEN, TOMMY DREAMER, ETC...  

36 minutes ago, Boris The Butcher said:

CANT WAIT TIL VINCE BUYS AEW AND TURNS IT TO SHIT-----SAW THE PPV A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO---THEY NEED BETTER CAMERA WORK-----AT BEST AEW CAN COMPETE WITH NXT

THEY’LL GET THE HANG OF IT, IT WAS ONLY THEIR 3rd SHOW. AND NOW WITH TNT SHOW, THEY'LL BE GUCCI... 

SPONGEBOB. MY KID'S NEVER REALLY WATCH IT, BUT I WENT TO PICK THE KIDS UP FROM MY DADS AND IT WAS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND WHILE THEY WERE PLAYING AND I SAT AND WATCHED IT FOR A FEW MINUTES AND REMEMBERED HOW MUCH I ONCE LIKED IT WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND FOR AS ANNOYING AS IT CAN BE I FOUND IT ENTERTAINING AND COULD SIT THERE AND JUST WATCH IT... HELL MOST KIDS CARTOONS IN GENERAL. 

Edited by DETO