best car features for drunk drivers

THANKYOU

not that i recommend or encourage drunk driving, but lets face it, we all drink and party and then drive from time to time. just have to know your limits.

but the two best features on my new car, are the automatic lights (especially at night time when you might forget if you were on it...) and the rear parking assist agent.

that shit is live.

part 2 of thread:

anyone cop that new richboy cd? any good?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The gapple.

A couple kids in my younger brothers grade killed themselves by drinking and driving. Last week, one flipped his wrangler onto someones yard and bled out over night because noone thought to look outside.. This week the other kid chose to hit a telephone poll right outside the first kids house. The car didnt wrap around the poll as much as it was cut in half.

i dont like the always on lights because you cant turn them off to be low key.

agreed, i prefer the manual joints because its natural for me to turn them on whenever i get into my car, even when its daylight, as well as shut them off as soon as i get out of the car.

its annoying though to sit in the car on the block at night and not be able to turn your lights off.

agreed, i prefer the manual joints because its natural for me to turn them on whenever i get into my car, even when its daylight, as well as shut them off as soon as i get out of the car.

its annoying though to sit in the car on the block at night and not be able to turn your lights off.

thats why you turn off the car. nothing looks better then a parked car running with no headlighs.

I should mention from the story that the first guy died in the dead of night, unable to scream because his lungs were crushed, hanging upside down from his rolled jeep wrangler, bleeding out out for six hours until he finally died.

The second girl hit the poll at a velocity igniting the gas tank and blowing the chassis in two halves, front half stuck in the poll, the other flying half a block into someones back yard, and instantly knocking out the powergrid for 18,000 people. Anything that wasnt the chassis covered two entire blocks of this rather nice part of town. Literally covered.

Drink on a bicycle and the worst thing to happen is you hit the front brake too hard and come to a complete stop on your face. Drive and you may ask yourself in the morning why the right side of your car is missing.

I should mention from the story that the first guy died in the dead of night, unable to scream because his lungs were crushed, hanging upside down from his rolled jeep wrangler, bleeding out out for six hours until he finally died.

The second girl hit the poll at a velocity igniting the gas tank and blowing the chassis in two halves, front half stuck in the poll, the other flying half a block into someones back yard, and instantly knocking out the powergrid for 18,000 people. Anything that wasnt the chassis covered two entire blocks of this rather nice part of town. Literally covered.

Drink on a bicycle and the worst thing to happen is you hit the front brake too hard and come to a complete stop on your face. Drive and you may ask yourself in the morning why the right side of your car is missing.

Ha! The bicycle thing is true. I stil have a fucked up scar on my chin from doing that, I never even got to the pedaling part though. I was stationary. Was to drunk to do anything about it and woke up covered in blood. Better than dying though.

Turn off the car, engage the Parking Brake, turn the car back on, the lights will stay off as a "warning" that your parking brake is on.

That used to annoy me too until I learned that little trick, it works on most cars. :king: