Busted

SharperImage

you took too much for granted, busted by ur mom? thats only cause she told u to stop and u didnt? why would she know in the first place? why would she know bout ur friends? i think wen kids get caught they do it more afterword, i know i did. it happens to every writer so point, either cuz they just started or were being sloppy on covering tracks. i however was caught on film ''watching''. my fam is the only thing that really grind me bout it. but its cause i wasnt being smart enough and cops wernt as dumb as i thought...wen u kids get caught, my word of advise is, tell them u were blind to how it effects others, that u prove them wrong my doing good (ex: buy ur mom grocerys, help out around the house) < showing that u now have more respect for things....i think this will help a lot. i assume the thread will be closed by now but w/e a lot were giving lame advise anyways...just like stupid shit such as ''killyourself''~you know it takes a bright person to come up with that./how orginal, there just more 12oz assholes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Lol people are bitches on this shit. Jeez i was telling a story and trying to get some advice and now its turned into a fucking war zone. Yeah i might suck but fuck you i dont care. I will beat your mothers face in with a baseball bat wrapped with rusty barbedwire, then jizz into her gaping ass hole. Then chop your father up with a fucking sharp thing and then BBQ that shit and nibble on his slightly blackened flesh. Then i will kill all of your pets and rape them...even your fish. After all that carnage call over all of my friends(yes my friends fuck dead people and animals ) we will have a huge orgy of dead sex....yea thats right...BITCH.

FUCK THIS POST FUCKING CLOSE THIS SHIT BEFORE I DO WHAT I JUST SAID!!!

A sharp thing?

Haha, you're a fucking tool :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
You sir, are a fucking moron.

Roflcopter :D...that made me giggle

Anyway I agree, if your gonna paint in the day, don't do highways, and don't do them on the street your parents drive home on every day, at the time they drive home...

OH, and move out...

I thought of a Mastercard commercial when I read this for some reason

Getting caught in broad daylight being an idiot: Community Service

Snitching on your friends: 4 months off probation

Having your mom rat your bitch ass out: way too FUCKIN priceless

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

yeah i got caught a month ago but we ditched the cans before they got us with streakers i told the cop it was just me so he gave me a vandalism cahrge and my 2 friends possesion charges but after being respectful to him even tho he was a dick he reduced it to a possesion charge i go to court next week lol so moral is always be respectful and if a bike cop comes outta nowhere they know it was you so dont run cause there will 2 undercovers around and they will make a big scene on the side of the street

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

To the OP:

dude i'm somehow in your same situation only it doesn't involve spray, it involves weed lol somebody snitched on us and my parents came to the place

but i managed to get the other dudes and girl out of the problem

and do what i did: just stop 'till your older (out of the house or maybe when u have your own car)

haha you're lucky 'case spray doesn't show up on drug tests lol

EDIT: WTF just read the rest of this thread and it turns out to be fucking retarded. close this mothafoka

• 1 year later...