Busted

SharperImage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol people are bitches on this shit. Jeez i was telling a story and trying to get some advice and now its turned into a fucking war zone. Yeah i might suck but fuck you i dont care. I will beat your mothers face in with a baseball bat wrapped with rusty barbedwire, then jizz into her gaping ass hole. Then chop your father up with a fucking sharp thing and then BBQ that shit and nibble on his slightly blackened flesh. Then i will kill all of your pets and rape them...even your fish. After all that carnage call over all of my friends(yes my friends fuck dead people and animals ) we will have a huge orgy of dead sex....yea thats right...BITCH.

FUCK THIS POST FUCKING CLOSE THIS SHIT BEFORE I DO WHAT I JUST SAID!!!

Are you really trying to tell us off??

Or, are you just trying to make yourself look more like an idiot... again?

I am posting what happend when i got busted sorta.

But i am wondering the following:

What will be my punishment?

Will i have to go to a Detention Center?

lol Why did my parents take my Cell phone away because of this?

Should i wait untill im done with probation to start writing again?

Should i change my name?

Ok here is the story, its kind of pathetic but funny i guess so laugh all you want at it.

So yesturday ( 3/12 ) i was out painting with some friends of mine under a bridge and each of us did some throw ups and hit this electrical box which is like right on the highway. This didnt take long so we drove around for a bit looking for spots and we just decided to go on the other side. We did the same thing on the other side but we only did hollow throws because we ran outa paint. So as we are getting up on the road my parents drove by because they were on the way home. They knew something was up so my mom who is a major bitch and doesnt like that i write shes like come on were taking a ride. This is the funny part i guess so you can laugh at how gay my parents are. We drive down to the local police station let me remind you that this is my parents doing this lol. Anyway when we get there thankfully no officers were there to talk to me, so i got to go home. But my parents ratted out my friends as well so were all fucked. Lol come to find out they were investgating the recent " spike " in vandilisim in my area. To me this is kinda awsome because my shit is pissing someone off lol but i dont write like hate stuff or on people's cars or houses. So i go home and my parents take all my graffiti supplies and all my sketch books as " evidence " lol. Basicly im down to the basics again..

Thanks for reading and try to answer the questions if you want but dont spam this up lol yes i know my parents are stupid and you can say whatever you want about them i dont care!

peace

your friends are gonna kick the shit out of you

Pw3nEd 4 lYf3

Lol people are bitches on this shit. Jeez i was telling a story and trying to get some advice and now its turned into a fucking war zone. Yeah i might suck but fuck you i dont care. I will beat your mothers face in with a baseball bat wrapped with rusty barbedwire, then jizz into her gaping ass hole. Then chop your father up with a fucking sharp thing and then BBQ that shit and nibble on his slightly blackened flesh. Then i will kill all of your pets and rape them...even your fish. After all that carnage call over all of my friends(yes my friends fuck dead people and animals ) we will have a huge orgy of dead sex....yea thats right...BITCH.

FUCK THIS POST FUCKING CLOSE THIS SHIT BEFORE I DO WHAT I JUST SAID!!!

OHHH!!! IM SO SCURRRREDDDD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think i pooped my pants laughing so hard.:lol: :lol: :lol:

f'real, i got caught painting under a bridge once, granted the bridge was in the middle of the desert and some dudes on atvs called on us, they waited until i was 18 to serve me court papers. in the end i had to pay 410 dollars for tresspassing and the judge told me" your lucky the owner doesnt charge restitution" yo fuck that, tell you what, still writing the same name, never slowed down, nothin. kill kill kill.

i know a few friends who have got out of trouble this way:

If the arresting officer doesn't read you your miranda rights then the arrest and supposed crime are invalid, however, it is the pigs word against yours so good luck

they only have to tell you your miranda rights if they plan on questioning you. that's what the lawyer told me when i asked her about it when i got arrested.

THIS KID THAT MADE THIS THREAD OBVOISLY IS YOUNG AND THINKS HES A BAD MAN G, WELL, YOUR SCARED OF YOUR MUM? AND YOU NEED ADVICE ABOUT POLICE, SO YOUR NOT BAD! LMAO

ALSO, MAKING NASTY THREATS LIKE THAT TO PEOPLE WILL GET YOU NO-WHERE EXCEPT THE COMFORT OF A WHEELCHAIR,

FACE IT, U SUCK, YOUR LUCKY YOU GOT AWAY WITH IT SO BAD, STOP GRAFFITI , U SUCK HARD, PEACE TO ALL THE REAL WRITERS OUT THERE,

PHAMOUS ONE

hhahaha man thats pretty joked

how old are you

probobly older than myself

and your parents caught you and turned you in?

and snitched on your friends

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i hope no one knows who you are and where you live because the shame you will recieve for this is unbearable even for me

i recommend you dont post on 12oz anymore

thats how we solve that

1. take this time to get better...

2.at your new name. cause you now need one.

3. tell your mom she's a punk ass bitch

4. DONT YOU EVER LEAVE YOUR GRAFF SHIT OUT IN THE OPEN IN YOUR HOUSE FOR YOUR PARENTS TO SEE AND ALWAYS KEEP BACKUPS

5. dont write until shit dies down

6. your friends are fucked and they probably hate you . . . get new ones.

7. convince your parents that you only do it for art now (they might actually get you supplies)

8. who knows why parents think taking away cell phones help anything. . . so go out with friends (the new ones cause your other ones probably hate you) and say you wanted to tell her but you couldnt cause you didnt have your phone.

9. DONT YOU EVER WRITE SO EARLY AT NIGHT THAT YOUR PARENTS CAN, ON THEIR WAY HOME, CATCH YOU.

if it goes to court youll prob get 6 months probation and community service..along with restitution..change your name..and aviod getting your ass kicked by your friends...also poison your parents as payback

if your a snitch..you deserve to get anally smashed in juvie jail

if my parents said they were taking me to the station, i'd run away, no joke. i know that shit makes no sense, but in the moment thats what i'd do. so later, they'd come back home, hopefully didnt go through with the police thing since I'd ran, and when i came back home they would have thought it through and decided to just ground me.