Court Advice

yeahwordson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this. but they had a lot of evidence which basically proved i did it all. the sketches in my bookbag. the pictures i posted on websites and matching pictures of me on another website on the same IP address.

theyd know i was full of shit if i told them it wasnt me.

It doesn't matter that they know you're full of shit or not . It matters that they either catch you red handed or get you to snitch on yourself. Even the sketches in your notebook wouldn't hold up in court (if you have a lawyer) because anybody could have done them. All that taking pictures off the internet and tracking your IP was just to scare you into admitting what you did. And apparently it worked. Also don't ever fall for that "good cop" routine. All they care about is fucking you over as hard as they can. That's their job. They could give a shit less that you "turned a new leaf" and got accepted to college.

:lol: SON... :lol: SON... :lol: YO...YO MY NIGGA YOU NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY SHIT ABOUT SHIT WITHOUT A LAWYER PRESENT DOGGIE. RULE OF THUMB IS, WHEN THE CUFFS IS ON, STOP TALKING. EVEN IF THEY THINK YOU'RE BEING A SMARTASS HOMIE, DONT OPEN YOUR MOUTH...YOU ALREADY PUT YOURSELF ON BLAST SO YOU GOTTA TAKE WHAT YOU GET BUT NIGGAS DO NOT DO REAL TIME FOR GRAFFITI MY SON GETS POPPED FOR GRAF EVERY 2 HOURS AND I DONT THINK THAT NIGGA HAS DONE MORE THAN A FEW DAYS AT A TIME. THIS IS BULLSHIT DOGGIE, I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA COME OUT WITH A GUN CHARGE, A BODY, HALF A POLLO...MY NIGGA THIS IS LITE, HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS, DO YOUR C.S. AND RELAX B, YOU AINT GONNA SEE THE INSIDE OF A JAIL.

you shouldn't have admitted anything...

you said that you committed all the offences as a minor, did they formally charge you as an adult? im not sure of the american legal system, but where i am, you can't be charged as an ADULT for crimes you committed as a MINOR... you can still be charged, but this may affect sentencing.

that is something you should look into...

NIGGAS DO NOT DO REAL TIME FOR GRAFFITI[/size][/b] MY SON GETS POPPED FOR GRAF EVERY 2 HOURS AND I DONT THINK THAT NIGGA HAS DONE MORE THAN A FEW DAYS AT A TIME.

Ehem... one of your other homies has done time for the shit. And is currently on the lamb because he's facing real time for fucking up again. And I've heard of cats in states like Cali and Texas getting years for the shit. I guess it all depends on who you are and where you're at though.

You arent going to jail, but you will get some community service or a fine depending on how much damage. When you get to pre-trial hearing you will get a public defender right away. They will talk with you and you should also call them in the mean time before your trial hearing. They will tell you exactly what to do and what you can do. Also if you need a lawyer, which I wouldnt bother with. basically you will go to court twice for each. Pre-trial and trial, then you will get your slap on the wrist, communtiy service etc. Then just dont get caught again, quit, or just dont say a damn word next time. Its good to know these fucks are doing that and getting away with it though. good luck and numero uno, dont miss court.

You arent going to jail, but you will get some community service or a fine depending on how much damage. When you get to pre-trial hearing you will get a public defender right away. They will talk with you and you should also call them in the mean time before your trial hearing. They will tell you exactly what to do and what you can do. Also if you need a lawyer, which I wouldnt bother with. basically you will go to court twice for each. Pre-trial and trial, then you will get your slap on the wrist, communtiy service etc. Then just dont get caught again, quit, or just dont say a damn word next time. Its good to know these fucks are doing that and getting away with it though. good luck and numero uno, dont miss court.

My man... Did you even bother to read the part where they went through the trouble of tracking dude down by spending hours on 12oz and other sites and tracking his IP and coming to his school to hem him up? Did you also miss the part where he ratted on himself for every tag, hollow, fillin, and peice that he ever did? And this all coming to a head two years since the last time he wrote? He aint getting no slap on the wrist. They even brought other juristictions into it. And he basically confessed to everything he's ever done. Youngbuck aint gettin no slap on the wrist with the taxdollars they've been spending to find his ass.:lol:

1. You seriously fucked up big time by admitting shit. 2 years still quallifies as "recent events". Statute of limitations is 7 years last I heard... if that even exsists anymore. Basically you wouldn't be going to court at all if you just kept your mouth shut or denied everything. Anybody could have been taking flicks of your shit and be pretending to be you on the internet. That's why it wouldn't hold up in court. But now you snitched on yourself. That will hold up in court.

2. You need to get your parents or somebody to spot you for a lawyer. If you go in there with a public defender you're going to get fucked in the ass. It has nothing to do with how good the public defender is, it has to do with the Judge looking at you like you're a defenseless piece of shit because you can't afford a lawyer. Not to mention that they are way too swamped with all their other defendants to put any time and effort into your case. That's just the way it is. You're obviously not going to beat the cases (because you ratted on yourself) but it could mean a world of difference when it comes sentencing time and you're looking at multible cases which means a different sentence for each one. Also a good lawyer can get felonies dropped to misdemenors. A public defender probably aint going to pull that.

3. Your convictions, espescially if they're felonies, will probably fuck up your scholarships.

please listen to this guy....and lawyer the fuck up!!!!!!!!!

not like youve heard it 100 times already, but never ever say shit to cops!!-dont play smart dont play dumb, play SILENT

good luck with college tho, i hope everything works out....

had my first court appearance this morning in 1 of the 5 cities

got a court appointed lawyer, told her the deal. she told me i wont do jail time and probably wont recieve a lot of fines because ill be a college student and my mom would just end up paying for it. she said ill probably just recieve probation which i dont mind.

judge was cool about it, i have to re appear in a month. the judge told me since i stopped over a year ago and have been doing good in school and shit since then, that the verdict will be less serious. she told me to bring in evidence that i have been doing well in school and that im working and shit.

lawyer told me i have to worry most about the city i have 15 counts in because its so much, and that i had a sealed case there for the same offense they will know about it.

good looks for those with real advice.

Ehem... one of your other homies has done time for the shit. And is currently on the lamb because he's facing real time for fucking up again. And I've heard of cats in states like Cali and Texas getting years for the shit. I guess it all depends on who you are and where you're at though.

YEAH MY NIGGA DID PABLO JAIL THOUGH, THIS LITTLE NIGGA THINKS HE'S ABOUT TO GO TO THE ISLAND AND GET HIS ASS BLOWN OUT BY TYRIEK AND SHAMEL.