Court Advice

yeahwordson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I thought about this, the more obvious the solution became.

Opt for the latter.

The suicide answer.

Leave a note.

Citing graffiti as the cause.

It will make headlines.

And maybe it will influence young kids to take a different route with their life.

One that doesn't involve vandalism.

they arnt reading it, i took proper measures to make sure they arnt

and even if they are, theres nothing i said here to further incriminate myself. they know everything i said in here already.

looks like no ones gonna give any advice worth hearing

thanks for the stupid comments, some gave me a giggle. peace

they arnt reading it, i took proper measures to make sure they arnt

and even if they are, theres nothing i said here to further incriminate myself. they know everything i said in here already.

looks like no ones gonna give any advice worth hearing

thanks for the stupid comments, some gave me a giggle. peace

rember to bargin off your new booty hole in the joint for some smokes.

if you were not "arrested" at the time the officer took your backpack then that would be unadmissable but it sounds like you probably let him search it with permission...in other words your fucked...sounds like they put some effort into it charging in different citys etc....dam fool...and you just turned 18 jail is no fun believe me...but youll get some cool street cred if you catch tags on the inside...good luck...i suggest you put some drugs up your butt when you turn yourself in...and put some of that college money on your commisary

I'm sending this thread to the dectectives

just sp they have more evidence against you

so...........

prepare to start having vasoline scented farts

cause nigguhs are about to get up in that ass

i'll just bump your future to the next page

i read this twice, and im going to go ahead and call fugazi on this one... sounds like a cop posing as a writer trying to fish for something and solicit our responses to see what they can use. i dunno just sounds pretty much like pure bullshit to me.

or he could just be plain stupid.

if you are stupid my best advice is to quit painting graffiti.

living a life of leisure, painting graffiti and scoring all the beautiful women isnt for you.

or he could just be plain stupid.

if you are stupid my best advice is to quit painting graffiti.

living a life of leisure, painting graffiti and scoring all the beautiful women isnt for you.

don't lie to him.

dear guy who started this thread:

graffiti is for you! it was made for you! keep writing.

take plenty of pics.

sincerely,

agent "bob"

BOBDOBBS.gif

LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE LAWYER PLEASE

that's the only thing you know how to say to the police, get it? they aren't here to help you. so you admitted to a bunch of old ass graffiti because you're a dumbass. sorry kiddo. and if you don't want to waste your folks' money, man up and serve time instead your fees will be a lot less.

don't listen to this guy. offer the cops oral sex.

i agree to leave with them

"am I under arrest? no? well fuck off"

i have 20 counts in total. 15 in one city (which i was already caught in before, but the case was sealed)

sealed cases don't mean shit. you were writing the same name that you got busted the first time with, weren't you?

1. You seriously fucked up big time by admitting shit. 2 years still quallifies as "recent events". Statute of limitations is 7 years last I heard... if that even exsists anymore. Basically you wouldn't be going to court at all if you just kept your mouth shut or denied everything. Anybody could have been taking flicks of your shit and be pretending to be you on the internet. That's why it wouldn't hold up in court. But now you snitched on yourself. That will hold up in court.

2. You need to get your parents or somebody to spot you for a lawyer. If you go in there with a public defender you're going to get fucked in the ass. It has nothing to do with how good the public defender is, it has to do with the Judge looking at you like you're a defenseless piece of shit because you can't afford a lawyer. Not to mention that they are way too swamped with all their other defendants to put any time and effort into your case. That's just the way it is. You're obviously not going to beat the cases (because you ratted on yourself) but it could mean a world of difference when it comes sentencing time and you're looking at multible cases which means a different sentence for each one. Also a good lawyer can get felonies dropped to misdemenors. A public defender probably aint going to pull that.

3. Your convictions, espescially if they're felonies, will probably fuck up your scholarships.