Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IHATEU

THE RICHES

its on FX, its good and i have always had a thing for minnie driver...i know she aint all that but i would lay a smash on her for sure...

anyhow, watch it, they get over and hustle as a family.

ive been tempted to check this one out. havent yet, i probably wont either.. i dont watch too much tv lately.

Awesome show. I can't wait until next Monday. Plus I'd totally stick it to the gypsy daughter.

Tell me they speak normally. Fox didn't force them to use an American accent, did they?

watched part of it didn't pay much attention to it so the plot made no sense whatsoever, but from what i can interpret from it so far a family of rednecks kills a guy or something and live in his house pretending to be the guy and the mom is a heroin addict lol

nah, she is not an addict and looked real fuckable tonight in that little brown number she was wearing...

What happened to this show? Is there going to be a season 2? I need to know what happens next?!?!?!

the show i think is going to the 2nd season this fall next year. its a good show. one of the better ones on television.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now