Why the Nice Guy Fears Approaching Women

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've had friends that were the "too nice of a nice guy". they essentially were clowns and either girls knew they had no game or took advantage of them. i'm all for being polite and nice, but yeah being a bit of a dick sort of works too. if a girl knows she has you wrapped around her finger right off the bat, there is no challenge there for her. it seems some girls do like a little of that mystery or even a challenge. the "too nice of a nice guy" can't accept that or just doesn't know how to roll with it.

most of the guys that i know like that would NEVER approach a girl even if she had been sending them signals that she was interested. i never understood why they could never have a set of balls to walk over and initiate conversation and just say "hi". it's even worse when a girl actually initiates the conversation and the guy can't run with it and totally chokes and blows it. i mean, how hard is talking?

Grand.....your friends dont have confidence and thats what it comes down too. If youre stuttering around words and pausing to long to think of the right thing to say you're not confident enough and its an immediate connection killer. Just tell your homeboys ask them a question here and there to cover interest then make a joke about them to keep them guessing.

Yeah Im going to a bachelor party in april and I dont even kick it with any of these guys except for my cousin. All I know is I was speciaclly requested to come because a couple times we've went to bars im the only person talking to random females and I get kinda crazy. So these are some soft-spoken dudes that need that crazy friend to get their bachelor party going......Looks like im sneakin an 8ball of blow up the old stovepipe before i get onto the plane for added craziness......

hahahaha nice!

i passed on my boys bachelor party a year or two ago, but from what i heard, one of the guys i was talking about, the main one actually, was super up tight about going to scores and having girls give him lap dances and another one was getting calls from his busted insecure girl all night.

Me and Zero subscribe the go up to girls and crack jokes and get them to buy drinks method of getting girls...

If zero is really drunk, he subscribes to the tell outlandish lies about himself...

Like the time he told a girl he was a champian dog sledder in California for training...

nice guys finish last because theyr too scared to convey any sexual interest or attraction to a woman, and women hate pussies like that

i read a whole article on this but i cant find it anymore

also something how nice guys think theyr always being nice and thoughtful when in fact the ideas they come up with arent very new or unique at all, and any idiot could have thought of em, making their ideas average and boring

i forgot the rest, issue 1 is being sexually passive around women they like

and being bitches

here's a torrent

"the game" by neil strauss (book and audiobook)

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/559612/2708788/

I thought we agreed that Neil Strauss was a chump casek?

Good thread.

Hopefully you can impart your NLP knowledge to some of the people in here. All the Game did for me was put anagrams and terms (IOIs, negs) to things I already knew.

If you want some more NLP info, try listening to Tony Robbins or reading some of his books. As a snake salesman, there is nobody better than Tony, and if you want to attract women, who better to learn form than from someone who can steal somebodys wife (as I had done prior to listening to him:lol: :lol: )??

Me and Zero subscribe the go up to girls and crack jokes and get them to buy drinks method of getting girls...

If zero is really drunk, he subscribes to the tell outlandish lies about himself...

Like the time he told a girl he was a champian dog sledder in California for training...

HAhaha!

I also use this method, but sometimes I forget to not use self depreciating jokes about myself to make them laugh. And don't forget to just act like they deserve to be talking to you, as though your time is too precious to waste around them. This theory was presented in the game I think as to not convey interest in your 'target', and to put the focus on the more plain friend.

Anyway, I'm at uni, so when I get home I'll contribute more to this topic, as I am fairly well versed in some of the theory involved in this, and can cite specific examples of when things have worked/not worked.

Fuck you dont need to read all those bullshit books, god damn. Im not a particularly brave guy I just keep my eyes open and take advantage of any situation I think I got a chance. You also gotta accept your limits, if your an ugly dude you have to accept that will either be nailing the uglies or get very little pussy, I myself choose little pussy over fuckin fat bitches. Honestly though I think sex is overrated, I know im gonna get flamed for that shit, but It really is in my opinion.

Damn, what a first post. Sex is over-rated I agree, but it sure is fun. And chasing it is more fun than getting it sometimes.

Anyway, I watched one of the links from here and saw a Mystery clip, and he kinda looks like EBPH.

I still wanna know how to put the energy ball in a womans guts though!