When in Thailand, dont deface images of royality

serum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Every time I have had a friend go there, I say goodbye like it is the last time I am going to see them.

(I still don't see the draw to going there, unless you are into child prostitution)

From what ive heard from cats in the know, child prostitutuion is not tolerrated in thailand, this goes on more in a more in places like Cambodia, where its not as regulated and proffesional.

To start with, old Swiss cheese-o wasn't catching a tag, he is 57. Unless him and Stay High used to kick it back in the day, chances are he was drawing a mustache or better yet a big cock on the kings forehead.

Now seeing as the king is regarded as semi divine , I'm guessing old boy knew it wasn't really a good thing to do.

Would you go to Rome and draw a dick on the pope and expect not to get fucked up for it?

75 years is ridiculously extreme, but this guy is obviously a douche and should have known better.

thailand is actually a pretty cool place. i wouldnt describe it as dodgy or oppressive.

the court systems are very draconian but its pretty difficult to get to that point anyways.

the two things that will land you in jail are drugs and insulting the king.

the sex for sale in thailand gives it a bad reputation but it is licensed and most teach them about

stds, safe sex, and test them monthly. underage girls in thailand are rare, most clubs wont

hire anyone under 18 so they would have to sell themselves on the street.

thailand is more of a paradise than nazi germany. the people are probably some of the nicest people in asia.

they are always smiling. very friendly. they dont look down on you for being a westerner

like alot of asian countries. also if you did ever get in trouble with the police $5 will buy you a get

out of jail free card.

also a few cultural faux pas to know about :

never touch a thai on the head. the head is considered sacred and thats where buddha lives.

never put your feet up on a table or show someone the bottom of your foot. its considered rude.

do not wear shorts in thailand unless you are at the beach or a pool. even then most thais enter the water with pants. if you do wear shorts or a tank top, put more appropriate clothes on if you enter a temple.

if you go out with a group of thais the richest person pays the bill for everyone. that is probably you. they are not leeches, its cutomary and a night out for a bunch of people would cost you $10-20 tops.

To start with, old Swiss cheese-o wasn't catching a tag, he is 57. Unless him and Stay High used to kick it back in the day, chances are he was drawing a mustache or better yet a big cock on the kings forehead.

Now seeing as the king is regarded as semi divine , I'm guessing old boy knew it wasn't really a good thing to do.

Or maybe he was completely fucking blitzed and thought it was the most brilliant idea ever.

the dude that got caned in singapore kinda deserved it though...

i remember watching the news when that shit went down...he was spray painting peoples cars and shit....it was even tags....just lines....

but one good thing came out of it....

the simpsons episode where bart had to get kicked in the ass by a boot in australia.

I wonder if dude even realized what he was doing. Like other dude said earlier about how he was about to get a tag on some random billboard and his boy stopped him. Wouldn't that be fucked up if all he did was write "Tom was here 2007" like for a photo or some dumb shit? And had no idea what the hell he was writing on being as the billboard was in Thai? I'm gussing that it was probably most likely somewhere along those lines. Even if he full on knew what he was doing, 75 years is fucking rediculous. That's a life sentance.

I write only where there is already graffiti and/or signs of intentional negligence and/or a lack of maintanence..

And even that's few and far between~

I look at it like this,

there's a difference between shitting in the toilet,

and shitting on the marble floor next to it..

It'd be one thing if he were making a serious statement by doing it, but it's

foolish to write on a photo of a beloved figure for no reason at all, here or there..

• 2 weeks later...

verdict is in

Thai insult man gets 10-year term

_42668627_jufer203ap.jpg

Oliver Jufer has lived in Thailand for more than a decade

A Swiss man has been jailed for 10 years after pleading guilty to charges of insulting the Thai king.

Oliver Jufer, 57, was arrested last December after drunkenly spray-painting portraits of King Bhumibol Adulyadej in the northern city of Chiang Mai.

Earlier this month, he pleaded guilty to five charges under Thailand's draconian lese majeste law.

Judge Phitsanu Tanbukalee said that he received a reduced sentence since he had admitted his guilt.

"This is a serious crime, and he was sentenced to four years for each of five counts, for a total of 20 years," he said.

KING BHUMIBOL ADULYADEJ

Born in 1927, ascended throne in 1946

World's longest-serving current head of state

Official powers are limited, but wields enormous influence because of popular backing

Widely believed to have given backing to 2006 military coup

Case shows monarchy fears

"Because he confessed, the court has reduced his sentence to 10 years."

Jufer had faced a maximum sentence of 75 years.

Jufer, who has lived in Thailand for more than 10 years, was recorded on surveillance cameras defacing the portraits on the king's birthday.

The case has highlighted strict laws in Thailand which forbid any criticism of the monarchy.

King Bhumibol, the world's longest-serving current head of state, is a very popular figure in Thailand.

BBC

can't say i feel bad for him even though it was a drunken thing, if he lived there for over 10 years he should have known whats up.

He probably was all jaded and sick of shit there beacuse he's just a fat whitey in their country and was like, "fuuuck theees foookin thaiss andd theyurr pansy ass kinghh, whathh makesss him soo greathhh" and busted out he can.